Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: top end

cobra killer green
    1995 240sx

top end

so i will looking around for a top end kit i was looking at one more then the other the 515 HP TrickFlow Package just looking for so feed back on it and/or one you guys would recommend
    Last edited by 95240sxls1; 04-28-2009 at 04:04 PM.

U. S And A Greatest country in all of world

Stock
    2002 Camaro

theres a guy on here (badass2000ss) with that package and he loves it. i think he made 440wrhp. i'll drag him in here for ya

cobra killer green
    1995 240sx

thanks

515 HP TrickFlow Package BADASS2000SS's Avatar

440 RWHP / 410 TQ
    2000 SLP CAMARO SS

Sorry bro...been busy! You can thank Crash for the notification!

Besides the price ($3,099 + install and tune) the package has been great. Its not my DD, but when I do drive it, I drive it like I stole it! The reliability has been awesome and the drivability is still very good. The cam is mild enough for DD but you definietly know its there. My numbers are 440 RWHP and 410 TQ, keep in mind that is with Edelbrock shorties and not LT's. I have Kooks 1 7/8 LT's in my garage, unfortunately I just havent had the time. I would expect to gain another good amount of HP after that install and another tune. If you have any specific questions feel free to PM, visitor message, or just reply post! Sorry I havent been around, I have been moving and working midnights....just like hot chicks and Dr Crash, they just dont go together!
    2000 SLP Camaro SS M6 * 515 HP TrickFlow Package * FAST 92 MM Intake * Nick Williams 92 MM TB * Volant CAI * Granatelli MAF * Full Custom True Dual Exhaust with X-Pipe * Tuned by Breathless Performance

Stock
    2002 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by BADASS2000SS View Post

Besides the price ($3,099 + install and tune) the package has been great. Its not my DD, but when I do drive it, I drive it like I stole it! The reliability has been awesome and the drivability is still very good. The cam is mild enough for DD but you definietly know its there. My numbers are 440 RWHP and 410 TQ, keep in mind that is with Edelbrock shorties and not LT's. I have Kooks 1 7/8 LT's in my garage, unfortunately I just havent had the time. I would expect to gain another good amount of HP after that install and another tune. If you have any specific questions feel free to PM, visitor message, or just reply post! Sorry I havent been around, I have been moving and turning tricks at midnight to pay for this H/C package....just like hot chicks and Dr Crash, Thats all he does!
    Atleast i get chicks. The only ones i see you hangin around with are your two butt buddys from the TJEA.

Stock
    2002 Camaro

Besides the price ($3,099 + install and tune) the package has been great. Its not my DD, but when I do drive it, I drive it like I stole it! The reliability has been awesome and the drivability is still very good. The cam is mild enough for DD but you definietly know its there. My numbers are 440 RWHP and 410 TQ, keep in mind that is with Edelbrock shorties and not LT's. I have Kooks 1 7/8 LT's in my garage, unfortunately I just havent had the time. I would expect to gain another good amount of HP after that install and another tune. If you have any specific questions feel free to PM, visitor message, or just reply post! Sorry I havent been around, I have been moving and working midnights....just like hot chicks and Dr Crash, they just dont go together!
    Oh PS i think its time we get those LT's on.........

red
    2000 camaro ss

the price aint bad considering the heads sold sperately are like 2300-2400 bucks. for what it is, the package deal is awesome and its a misewell for anyone who plans on doin a H/c package at once. sure you may be able to squeeze more power out of another combo, but more likely than not the average guy isnt gonna crack his jegs, order some parts, and get 515 horse potential especially for 3 grand. good kit and i hate trickflow. do it if ya got the loot.

cobra killer green
    1995 240sx

thanks for the feed back

'99 -- Z/28 -- Pewter

are the heads in this kit really that badass?

440 RWHP / 410 TQ
    2000 SLP CAMARO SS

Quote Originally Posted by LS1Jason View Post
    are the heads in this kit really that badass?
    YES they are! They come loaded with Hartland Sharp roller rockers...$399 if you buy them seperate! I really do love the package!

440 RWHP / 410 TQ
    2000 SLP CAMARO SS

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Crash View Post
    Oh PS i think its time we get those LT's on.........
    Sure, when ever you boyfriend leaves town for the weekend come on down and help me out! Just keep your distance and dont try to to touch me. I have heard you have tried to give several male members of the forums "back massages" I know, I know, its not your fault, you were born that way! I acept you the way you are Crash!

'99 -- Z/28 -- Pewter

YES they are! They come loaded with Hartland Sharp roller rockers...$399 if you buy them seperate! I really do love the package!
    was wondering. seems alot of ppl run cams around the size of the one in that package, along with ported heads and a fast intake, and don't seem to be putting down but 390 to 410 at the wheels.

Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

Atleast i get chicks. The only ones i see you hangin around with are your two butt buddys from the TJEA.
    Ohhhhhh snap..... let the fightin words just poor from your dirty little mouth!

You have officially been moved up to TJEA's most wanted!!!! The wrath will follow

2018 Tahoe - Silver - OEM

2008 Z06 - Velocity Yellow - BBE exhuast - Airaid CAI **sold**

2002 Z06 - Electron Blue Metallic - D1 - E85 - 701 rwhp 687 rwtq **sold**

2002 Z28: M6 NBM - cam and boltons - 396rwhp 357 rwtq **sold**

Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

was wondering. seems alot of ppl run cams around the size of the one in that package, along with ported heads and a fast intake, and don't seem to be putting down but 390 to 410 at the wheels.
    I have stock heads and stock LS6 intake and am just squeaking under 400.

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

its because TF's heads are top of the line..their bowl and valve work is outstanding..plus the adjust the valve angle which helps ALOT! (and i believe they use their own casting)so that is why they push the higher numbers then regular ported heads that use oem casting ..

'99 -- Z/28 -- Pewter

Quote Originally Posted by shady milkman View Post
    its because TF's heads are top of the line..their bowl and valve work is outstanding..plus the adjust the valve angle which helps ALOT! (and i believe they use their own casting)so that is why they push the higher numbers then regular ported heads that use oem casting ..
    Alright, thanks. had noticed they were a little pricier than some of the other heads. but aside from BADASS2000SS, hadn't seen (sigs) anyone using these heads.

Stock
    2002 Camaro

Sure, when ever you boyfriend leaves town for the weekend come on down and help me out! Just keep your distance and dont try to to touch me. I have heard you have tried to give several male members of the forums "back massages" I know, I know, its not your fault, you were born that way! I acept you the way you are Crash!
    Hey badass......... wake up buddy you must be having a dream.

I know working those long nights on your back must make you lonely, but i never thought it would make you Delusional.

Stock
    2002 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by konigandy6 View Post
    Ohhhhhh snap..... let the fightin words just poor from your dirty little mouth!

You have officially been moved up to TJEA's most wanted!!!! The wrath will follow
    Out comes the leadership of this hoj poj group. And you must have my mouth and badasses confused, he is your kronie and from what i hear does EVERYTHING you say. well as a matter of fact i hear he'll do just about any thing for any body.

Bring it!

Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

Out comes the leadership of this hoj poj group. And you must have my mouth and badasses confused, he is your kronie and from what i hear does EVERYTHING you say. well as a matter of fact i hear he'll do just about any thing for any body.

Bring it!
    Well that's between you and Lt. Badass... No need to bring our organization into this. As co-captain and co-founder, I am deeply saddened by the lack of respect by you on what we do and bring to this forum. And to think, at one point you were considered top of the list to bring into the group, my judge in character has been shaken.

Stock
    2002 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by konigandy6 View Post
    Well that's between you and Lt. Badass... No need to bring our organization into this. As co-captain and co-founder, I am deeply saddened by the lack of respect by you on what we do and bring to this forum. And to think, at one point you were considered top of the list to bring into the group, my judge in character has been shaken.
    Well that's kinda funny coming from the co-captain of an orginization that is based off of disrespect. But maybe I miss judged you. And by hoj poj, I meant badass is the odd one out. But take it as you will. Hmmmm I guess no more captain planet car.

Thread Information