White
    2002 Pontiac Trans Am

Which TA Should I Keep ?

BothCars.jpg

White one is a 2002, auto stock, black one is 2000 M6 Stock. I want to keep them both but I can't. In selling one, I would use some of the money to do some minor mods (for now). At night time, the white looks sick but in the day, the black takes it, I can't decide. which would you keep?

Navy Blue Metallic/Black
    02 camaro z28/01 wife t/a

i would keep the m-6 specially if your thinking about mod's you can put a cam on it and not have to worry about a stall, plus there more fun to drive, Or you can take them each on a joy ride drive them like they weren't your's and the one you like the most keep. LOL that's what i did with my z/28 and t/a

oh and before you sell make sure to take off any mod's and swap them out to the one your going to keep. Thats the beauty of having two ls1

Red
    99 Z28

hmmm tough one.. Will you be keeping the one to race, if yes i say auto, if no then i say keep the black one. I personally would swap the m6 into the white one and keep the white one haha..

White
    2002 Pontiac Trans Am

It would be mainly for cruising but if I have to use speed, I want to be prepared. I like the auto simply because on high traffic days and going to work, just makes life simpler. But the m6 is a blast to drive.. The white TA was my first ls1 back in 2004, I don't see to many white TA these days where I'm at. Black ones just look mean all around. I have my US exotics hood on it. So far I'm leaning towards keeping the black one.

NBM
    1999 TA A4

The 2002 already has the LS6 intake,it may have an LS6 block and 243 heads.

I hate driving stick in traffic jambs,very fun on the open road but where do you find them nowadays?

A WS6 hood and some Blackbird stripes on the White 2002 would finish it off. JMHO

2002 Camaro Z/28 Pewter

Quote Originally Posted by transamtom View Post
    The 2002 already has the LS6 intake,it may have an LS6 block and 243 heads.

I hate driving stick in traffic jambs,very fun on the open road but where do you find them nowadays?

A WS6 hood and some Blackbird stripes on the White 2002 would finish it off. JMHO
    why would it already have 243 heads? 01-02's never got 243 heads only an ls6 block here and there. op I would personally keep the m6 especially if you live in an are with not too much traffic, its much more fun to drive

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

I'm partial to white, and black..

I like the auto's for a few reasons. I also like white, very easy to keep clean, doesn't show dust. Black cars are work.....lots of work.

I like the 02 for it's LS6 intake and 241 heads are better than previous year castings. All it's lacking is a camshaft. Get rid of the black one would be my choice.

NBM
    1999 TA A4

Quote Originally Posted by redbird555 View Post
    why would it already have 243 heads? 01-02's never got 243 heads only an ls6 block here and there. op I would personally keep the m6 especially if you live in an are with not too much traffic, its much more fun to drive
    My mistake 241's

Custom Swirly Black
    2001 WS6 M6

The 2002.

Black
    2001 Trans Am (sold)

M6s are fun to drive but A4s are more consistant at the track and don't beat up on parts as much. I've often thought if I could reorder my car all over again it might just be a white A4 WS6.

Thread Information