new here and need help

i just bought a 2000 ss and want to put the ls6 intake. is it just a swap or is there more things to do?? also is there a certain yr intake i need or just any ls motors?? one last thing i bought a 3yr gm warranty we this car but was told i could go anywhere if i needed it fixed i do have friends with auto shops so should i still do the intake swap?? thanks

SOM
    1998 Pontiac Formula

You have the ls6 intake already on the car, it came that way from the factory.

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

no he doesn't. it was 2001 when they came factory. you will be removing the EGR unless you get one from SLP with the EGR adapter built into it. pretty much an easy swap. you'll also need the rear coolant tube block offs and front crossover for LS6.
    Cold Air Intake, Muffler Delete, Vinci High Performance Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Pushrods, Yella Terra 1.85 Rockers, Some Hydropdipped Stuff, Strut Tower Brace, Some SS Badges, boost/vacuum gauge, fuel pressure gauge, some checkered stripes, drilled/slotted rotors, ZL1addons Stealth wickerbill, Ruxifey LED side markers

SOM
    1998 Pontiac Formula

My bad...

Life in the Fast lane sunsetorangess's Avatar

Met. Sunset Orange
    01 SS

Keep in mind it may void your warranty, check too make sure, also as long as the shop has a certified mechanic it should be ok just check with your warranty company.
    J
    2001 SS, Its not the car its the Driver that matters....

Thread Information