Black
    1995 Camaro Z28

Exclamation Need help with my SLP lid PLEASE!

http://www.slponline.com/view_produc...45&BIG=21045-1

see the hose in that pic for the 00-02 ls1? well i just bought one but its missing the hose part and the fitting on that hose that connects that hose to the AIR pump hose..but I have the fitting that comes off the lid itself. Is there a hose I can buy at an auto part store..that size? and where can i get a fitting that will work? thanks..

P.s if there is no solution for that...then i can plug up the hole on the lid and get the breather filter...but i dont know where to get the right size and type plug?.. any suggestions?? THANKS!

Navy
    2000 Z28 M6

CarQuest/Parts Store

I would remove the hose off the airbox and take hose to a auto parts store(CarQuest in NC) and buy a coupler and section of hose. No big deal to do.
    2000 Z28 M6, SLP Lid, SLP Bellows, SLP UD,
    P&P Maf, TB By-Pass, PS Shorties, LS6 Intake, FAST 78mm TB, Hooker CB, Hurst Billet, Front Tower Brace, small 218/218....527/527....114 cam.
    337rwhp/348rwtq

Red
    Pontiac

I just recently removed that connector hose from SLP because I didn't have enough room (fuel cell). I went to AutoZone and plugged the hole with a little, black rubber disc that fits almost perfectly. It could be tighter, but it was free (manager just gave it to me).

As far as the air pump goes... I removed all the extra hose crap that led into the engine compartment. I cut the inlet hose, attached to the air pump, down to about 5-6 inches. I stuffed an APC breather filter on the open end. The outlet hose you can leave alone, but I had to extend mine since I re-routed that too.

This seriously cleans up the look and gets that annoying, dangling crap out of the way. I can find/take pics if you like.

- OR -

If you're dying to get that SLP hose, mine is un-touched... simply taken off since I have no need for it, and I could sell it to you for maybe $12.50 shipped?

Black
    1995 Camaro Z28

na...i bet I can find a solution for that much money without having to wait for shipping...

Im confused on what is the outlet hose and the other hose...and sigh im confused lol

so there should be a plug at autozone?... then i just put a little breather on AIR hose and zip tie it to wall(since i dont want to cut it..)

Thread Information