Blue 1997 Trans Am(Sold)
    Pewter 2001 Trans Am Vert

Ls1? Ls6? Ls2? Ls3?

Well I guess I'm just covering my bases. I'm still trying to figure out which direction I want to take when it comes to modding.
    I want to start with some simple things, theres nothing wrong with an LS1 but I think I might want something more.
    Can anyone tell me which engine has the most durable internals and block. If you can point out which block has the best walls incase of honing or boring.

black, 05 Roush
    black, 99 T/A WS.6

From what I understand the blocks are aluminum so you would just have to sesleeve them but I get what you are saying. I can tell you this, I read that the new zr1 motor is based off the LS3 block and adding a supercharger. They said that they wanted to supercharge a LS7 but the walls were too thin for their liking. So it sounds like a LS3 would be good for FI if you are looking to go that route but I honestly dont know enough about all the blocks to really say I would get one over the other. I always had the mentality of this "There is no replacement....for Displacement." That is why I plan on getting a c6 zo6 for my next toy. I want that 427ci. LS7. But then again I like NA cars.
    1999 T/A WS6 Black -------SOLD
    05 mustang Roush sport;
    DOB manifold, m122 SC, 47lb injectors, gt500 TB, roush TVS CAI, Detroit rocker SC grind camshafts, Mac LTs, off road x, roush off road mufflers, roush short throw shifter, kenne bell BAP, Brenspeed 93 octane tune. 479rwhp 436ftlbs SAE.

Thread Information