Quicksilver Metallic
    2005 Pontiac GTO

Looking for some advice on mods...

I'm looking to pick up some parts for upgrades over the winter. I'm looking to get some BMR SFCs, an SLP lid, a set of 4.10s and a 32 mm swaybar. I've located the lid and swaybar, but I'm not sure where to get the SFCs and the gears. After reading as much as I could find about the gears, I think that Motives are the way to go, but I'm not sure where to buy them to get the best deal. Also, since the car's a M6 w/ 3.42s already, do I need the paddle kit for installation? Also, since my speedo will now be off, I will need someone w/ LS1 Edit or a similar program to tune it for me and I might as well have them tweak the computer for more power. Can anyone recommend someone in Massachusetts to do this? I will be paying someone to weld in the SFCs and install the gears, but all I can find locally for performance shops are ricer hangouts and I don't want to defile my car by bringing it to them!!! Any other things that I should know before I get into this?

Thanx

Quote Originally Posted by t/as&dds
    I'm looking to pick up some parts for upgrades over the winter. I'm looking to get some BMR SFCs, an SLP lid, a set of 4.10s and a 32 mm swaybar. I've located the lid and swaybar, but I'm not sure where to get the SFCs and the gears. After reading as much as I could find about the gears, I think that Motives are the way to go, but I'm not sure where to buy them to get the best deal. Also, since the car's a M6 w/ 3.42s already, do I need the paddle kit for installation? Also, since my speedo will now be off, I will need someone w/ LS1 Edit or a similar program to tune it for me and I might as well have them tweak the computer for more power. Can anyone recommend someone in Massachusetts to do this? I will be paying someone to weld in the SFCs and install the gears, but all I can find locally for performance shops are ricer hangouts and I don't want to defile my car by bringing it to them!!! Any other things that I should know before I get into this?

Thanx

we have free shipping on BMR products this week

Thanks Mike

Thread Information