GM #14101074, I don't know where this came from. My friend says it's used for 88-95 350s with vortec heads and was used to convert from fuel injection to q-jet carb or with an adapter plate holley carb. Is he right? Is there any other info you can add? Thanks

Is there a better place to find out? I tried a google search and pretty much came up with nothing.