Blue 1997 Trans Am(Sold)
    Pewter 2001 Trans Am Vert

I Want To Know It All!

Hi, I'm really new at this so I hope I don't screw it up too bad. I have a 97 Trans Am WS6 which I'm selling hopefully very soon, however this fall I want to buy an LS1 convertible.
    What I'm looking for is information, I want to know everything about any problem. I don't care if it was a loose bolt or a blown engine I want to hear it all. What I'm hoping to gain is knowledge on every possible problem that I could encounter while buying. If its not too much trouble I would like as many details as possible on what was wrong, what might of caused it and what did you do to fix it. I'd also like to know just how common that particular problem is. Thanks alot.

Well I bought mine new in early '01, only problems I've had is a clogged air check valve and passenger side window motor. Bring a scanner with you on your test drive - or stop somewhere and have it read for any codes, even if the SES isn't on.
    A4(3.42)TA Cover/Nittos/Vig 3200/Corsa Catback/FTRA/BMR Boxed SFC, STB, ACLA, APHR/Predator Custom Tune...

Blue 1997 Trans Am(Sold)
    Pewter 2001 Trans Am Vert

Thanks for the heads up will difinately consider that.
    Anyone else care to share their information?

Thread Information