Awaiting Activation

I feel sorry for this camaro

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/97-CA...QQcmdZViewItem

Though you guy might help out this f-body and say a prayer for it that whoever buys it takes off those rims and decals.

black
    99 trans am

and blows them up cuz those never belong on an fbody

Sebring Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

That shit is H-O-T!!! Thats the special atlanta edition... 1 of 1 made... I thin it was named the "Balla Edition" it even comes with the HOTBOY sun visor decal on the outside ..
    that was exclusive for the "balla edition".... nobody better show 7camaro7 this fuckin car hell be selling the SS he bought and buying this p.o.s

Decals across the top .. 5 decals on the backs of each mirror and more.. Do you see the resemblance haha ?
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g154/illcul8troffcr/My%20SS/signaturew.jpg
    2002 Camaro SS #1539
    MTI Clear AirLid /Magnaflow catback/Polished Hotchkis Strut Tower Brace/K&N Filter/Bilstein Suspension/
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/553601
    http://www.fquick.com/illcul8troffcr

red
    1999 Trans am

That RS on the bottem picture looks leathal.
    But who ever mad that Green Z look bad needs to be found and bitch slaped.
    Immidiatly! I bet the Z owner is a gangsta thug poser. Who the puts 20'' on a F body? The biggest I would go is 18''.
    Well maybe 18 in front and 19 in back, but I'm pritty sure 18 get the job done.
    Red 99 Trans am A4. STS Turbo, K&N, Thomas Racing chip, Tail waste gate, Slp mass airflow sensor,and TB bypass. Soon to be running 12.4

red
    1999 Trans am

BTW. Even if that green Z had 18's,those are still the worlds ugliest rims.

Mystic Teal
    01 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by illcul8troffcr View Post
    Click for full size
    Decals across the top .. 5 decals on the backs of each mirror and more.. Do you see the resemblance haha ?
    Gotta love the fit and finish of a Mechalm hood ...

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

That shit is H-O-T!!! Thats the special atlanta edition... 1 of 1 made... I thin it was named the "Balla Edition" it even comes with the HOTBOY sun visor decal on the outside .Click for full size.
    that was exclusive for the "balla edition".... nobody better show 7camaro7 this fuckin car hell be selling the SS he bought and buying this p.o.s
    Click for full size

you cry to us moderators about people flaming you, then you turn around the next day and flame the someone. well, you just earned yourself another warning.

Sebring Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by mrr23 View Post
    you cry to us moderators about people flaming you, then you turn around the next day and flame the someone. well, you just earned yourself another warning.
    I cry to you? When I get something said to me in a thread and i am warned or banned or whatever.. and then I come back after my vacation.. and say something, hell yea Ill say something .. you have your lil job to do .. so do it.. evenly across the board .. and when I have some shit said in a thread to me and nothings said multiple times by a person of your "status".. then I reply to whats being said myself because I am not one who cries to others , but in fact I handle it myself, but then when I do I have something immediately said to me by an admin... so yea ill say something again just like I am right now

where you expect us to carry our personal thoughts out in pms and not haze up the threads .. yea you sent me my warning in pms.. which was your duty.. but then to try and make a personal attack and say im "crying" to you about being flamed haha get the fuck outta here .. what I wrote above he knows ..Ive expressed my views as many others have about his car. So its nothing new it was a joke because of all of the decals .. Ill get banned again for speaking back to you but will you get your lil title taken away for abusing privileges? I know I know .. of course it wont but hey at least I spoke my mind so its well worth the vacation.. no love lost and my heart wont be broken

Black
    99 SS

dude its the truth get over it, why start shit when nothing needs to be started?

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

I cry to you? When I get something said to me in a thread and i am warned or banned or whatever.. and then I come back after my vacation.. and say something, hell yea Ill say something .. you have your lil job to do .. so do it.. evenly across the board .. and when I have some shit said in a thread to me and nothings said multiple times by a person of your "status".. then I reply to whats being said myself because I am not one who cries to others , but in fact I handle it myself, but then when I do I have something immediately said to me by an admin... so yea ill say something again just like I am right now

where you expect us to carry our personal thoughts out in pms and not haze up the threads .. yea you sent me my warning in pms.. which was your duty.. but then to try and make a personal attack and say im "crying" to you about being flamed haha get the fuck outta here .. what I wrote above he knows ..Ive expressed my views as many others have about his car. So its nothing new it was a joke because of all of the decals .. Ill get banned again for speaking back to you but will you get your lil title taken away for abusing privileges? I know I know .. of course it wont but hey at least I spoke my mind so its well worth the vacation.. no love lost and my heart wont be broken
    i warned the person you reported. if you don't want people to say anything about you, don't say anything about them. period. up to you if you want another vacation. no more bad comments from you to other people directly. you wanna rag on someone's car, fine. to a point. just don't talk about a person.

i'll end this thread as well.
    Cold Air Intake, Muffler Delete, Vinci High Performance Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Pushrods, Yella Terra 1.85 Rockers, Some Hydropdipped Stuff, Strut Tower Brace, Some SS Badges, boost/vacuum gauge, fuel pressure gauge, some checkered stripes, drilled/slotted rotors, ZL1addons Stealth wickerbill, Ruxifey LED side markers

Blown, Stroked, & Sprayed

Black
    383 Procharged & N20 Vert

And heres the rule about this

If you find yourself being flamed or insulted by another member, please do not dignify that person with a response. Notify a moderator and let us handle it.
    Otherwise you will get a warning.

Thread Information