Pewter
    2000 Trans Am

I came into some money what to do first?

hey guys recently I got a check for a 5000 settlement from my last company i worked for heres how I came into it... Last august I fell out of a trailer and landed on my upper side (around my neck area) I thaught I had crippled my self but it turned out to be a stinger, spent three days in a hospital bed with some huge ass rails kind of like a crib, I couldnt move my legs at all during my first three days. when i was dischaged i was using crutches and my supervisor wanted me to go back to work within three days! so I waited a week and a half and went back to work, I was having sorts of problems like backackes, Freequent urination sometimes i wouldnt feel my bladder so i would spend hours lol, any who months after i quit, I got a call from the doctor who attended me calling me to go back for a check up, I said I wasnt working, and I had no money he then recomends that I'd take legal action so I hired a lawer on December of 07 and recentley they called and said i was offered a settlement of X amount minus medical expenses and attorney fees so here I am with 5 grand

now what to do with it

I was thinking a new 9inch

or

an LSx block with H/C

or pay my credit card debts and ill have just enough for a set of gears

what would you guys recomend?

Pewter
    2001 GrandPrix GTP

It sux but I'd say do the smart thing and pay off your debts.

Pewter
    2000 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by Benner View Post
    It sux but I'd say do the smart thing and pay off your debts.
    yeah i probably should ill still have about 1000 left over for some gears or SFC's or maybe both

trust me when i saw the check in the mail today i wanted to get an APS kitt but then I looked on my notebook all the numbers that im on the RED so I thought twice but ohh well now I can save up to do some bigg modding.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

pay off that debt and then keep paying yourself the monthly payments you've been paying and you'll have that mod money back in no time. It does suck, but sometimes the best thing to do is the right thing to do. I also wouldn't do gears if you plan on a rear at some point. Waste of money. Do the SFC's and something else. I don't know what mods you have or if your an a4 or m6 car but the gears will just be money wasted. There's always something else you can get.

Pewter
    2000 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    pay off that debt and then keep paying yourself the monthly payments you've been paying and you'll have that mod money back in no time. It does suck, but sometimes the best thing to do is the right thing to do. I also wouldn't do gears if you plan on a rear at some point. Waste of money. Do the SFC's and something else. I don't know what mods you have or if your an a4 or m6 car but the gears will just be money wasted. There's always something else you can get.
    somehow i cant get my sig to attach to my posts

my mods are...

tower brace, K & N filter, Lid, Borla Catback, short stick, Ported and descreend MAF, Possible Tune from previous Owner, Free Ram Air, my guess somewhere betweent 300-315whp?

apperance:
    WS9 Hood (Installed but removed awaiting a paint job)

Thread Information