Navy blue metallic
    2000 Z28 Camaro

HELP - Trouble installing the Dorman 615-900 (LS6) intake

I am aware that I used "Break" instead of "Brake"

The car: 2000 Z28

Resolved problem
    - Coolant pipes - This issue has been resolved. I installed the front assembly and plugged the rear inputs

The problem
    - As you can see, in the LS1 intake, the MAP sensor, Break booster and HVAC Control are located in the same area. In the Dorman intake, the MAP sensor and the Break booster are also located in the same area, but the HVAC Control is not. By taking a look, it would seem that the HVAC Control input in on the side of the intake, is that correct? And if so, would I be encountering an additional problem by moving the location of the HVAC Control input?

Besides the problems that I've encountered during the installation, are there other things that I need to watch out for?
    I thought that it was going to be a directly/plug and play, but I'm realizing that it might need some fabbing.

[IMG]I am aware that I used "Break" instead of "Brake" The car: 2000 Z28 Resolved problem - Coolant pipes - This issue has been resolved. I installed the front assembly and plugged the rear inputs The problem - As you can see, in the LS1 intake, the MAP sensor, Break booster and HVAC Control are located in the same area. In the Dorman intake, the MAP sensor and the Break booster are also located in the same area, but the HVAC Control is not. By taking a look, it would seem that the HVAC Control input in on the side of the intake, is that correct? And if so, would I be encountering an additional problem by moving the location of the HVAC Control input? Besides the problems that I've encountered during the installation, are there other things that I need to watch out for? I thought that it was going to be a directly/plug and play, but I'm realizing that it might need some fabbing.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by joelx21; 08-11-2019 at 06:30 PM.

Thread Information