Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Red
    Camaro Z28 LS1 2000

fule pump noise .. any help?

hello again

i had a noise in my camaro z28 2000 , like zzzzzzzzzz in the gasoline tank
    its clearly coming from the fule pump, i .. the sound now is increasing but the pump work propely..

so what do you think its because i should change fule filter or the pump is starting damage?

any one face same proplem please explain

thanks all

Red
    Camaro Z28 LS1 2000

info: i was change the pump before 5 month with a new one . its logic pump damage within 5 month?

red black
    98Z28

Are you running your car below a 1/4 tank often? The fuel itself is cooling for the pump. Repeatedly running it low is not good for it. Mine started getting noisy at about 120,000 miles. Sounded like an air plane in the back. Started using MM oil every other tankful this has helped quite it a bunch and you can tell if you skip a few tankfuls. Car has 244,000 now and still a noisy pump but works just fine. Good luck with yours.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Put 1oz per 5 gallons of TCW3 rated 2-stroke oil in your fuel.

autoconnectionllc.com 02transamce's Avatar

2007 Corvette
    Ebony

Would it be ok to run the 2-stroke oil in a supercharged 3800 v6? The fuel pump in my 05 monte carlo ss is rather loud.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Blown/Stroked/Gassed/Stock. Run it just as I described in any 4 stroke internal combustion engine including Diesel.

Sunset metallic orange
    '01 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    Put 1oz per 5 gallons of TCW3 rated 2-stroke oil in your fuel.
    hi sarge, just curious what does this do? I didn't even know you could put oil in a gas tank. would it just be safer to put a new pump in if I'm gonna get work done to the motor anyway. well mine make noises but I think it's mainly on start up. it almost sounds like a retractable power anttenna but my car doesn't have one it screws on. but just saying that's what it sounds like. -thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The sound of your piss hitting the urinal.......yea it sounds feminine!

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Racers have been doing this for years to keep their pumps lubed. More importantly TCW3 burns 100% and cleans the top end of all carbon and no fouling of plugs nor cats.
    Marvel Mystery Oil users have been doing this for 100 years...TCW3 cleans better than MMO and lubes just as good as MMO.
    Put in exactly1oz per 5 gallons. No more no less. It will take a few tankfuls but it works. Some see a much quieter pump almost immediately. My Walboro STFU almost instantly and has been quiet ever since.

autoconnectionllc.com 02transamce's Avatar

2007 Corvette
    Ebony

Ok,I will give a try,thanks sarge!
    Posted via Mobile Device

Sunset metallic orange
    '01 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    Racers have been doing this for years to keep their pumps lubed. More importantly TCW3 burns 100% and cleans the top end of all carbon and no fouling of plugs nor cats.
    Marvel Mystery Oil users have been doing this for 100 years...TCW3 cleans better than MMO and lubes just as good as MMO.
    Put in exactly1oz per 5 gallons. No more no less. It will take a few tankfuls but it works. Some see a much quieter pump almost immediately. My Walboro STFU almost instantly and has been quiet ever since.
    oh shit didn't know that!! well you learn something new everyday. new knowledge is always welcome. Thank you Sarge for getting back so quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Jeddah_z28 View Post
    hello again

i had a noise in my camaro z28 2000 , like zzzzzzzzzz in the gasoline tank
    its clearly coming from the fule pump, i .. the sound now is increasing but the pump work propely..

so what do you think its because i should change fule filter or the pump is starting damage?

any one face same proplem please explain

thanks all
    info: i was change the pump before 5 month with a new one . its logic pump damage within 5 month?
    Are you saying you took the time to drop your fuel tank and replace the pump but not the filter??
    :\Users\Steven\Pictures\d6ftg5nh.gif

Suggestion: If you are particularly irritated by another member's posting habits and are constantly fighting the urge to flame them, you can click on that person's profile, and select "Add to ignore list." This will make that person's posts invisible to you.

Red
    Camaro Z28 LS1 2000

my dear sarge until now idid't belive how i can put oil in the tank!! LOL

really its my first time see this and i want to try it before i give you the final answer

so

Give me the full name of this oil and how macth quantitiy i should to put it in the tank by litter . and when? i have to leave the tanke empty first and drop the oil after that drop fule? or what?

please explain i will do it tommorw and i will give you the result immedit

Red
    Camaro Z28 LS1 2000

if you can get the oil picture from google .. to make sure its because not all oils are avalible here in my city so i will choose nearst one

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Guys....the refinery puts lubrication components in the gasoline. Just like they put various cleaners in depending on where it is going. I.E. Texaco/Shell/Mobil etc. They just put the minimum lube components in to meet standards. We are just enhancing those cleaning and lubrication properties of the gas. Imagine that....gearheads modifying something

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

my dear sarge until now idid't belive how i can put oil in the tank!! LOL

really its my first time see this and i want to try it before i give you the final answer

so

Give me the full name of this oil and how macth quantitiy i should to put it in the tank by litter . and when? i have to leave the tanke empty first and drop the oil after that drop fule? or what?

please explain i will do it tommorw and i will give you the result immedit
    Friend...you seem to be on the metric system so allow me to convert the dosage for you.

Firstly....let's make sure you are getting the correct oil. You want the marine (boats etc.) TCW3 rated 2 stroke oil. Not just regular 2stroke oil like you put in your weed eater or motorcycle. Marine 2 stroke oil that is TCW3 rated. Don't care nor does it matter if it is synthetic or conventional. Don't care what brand it is. TCW3 rated Marine 2stroke oil.

1 ounce of TCW3 2stroke oil to 5 gallons of gas.
    Or .0296 liters of 2stroke TCW3 oil to 3.754 liters of gasoline.

It may take a couple of tankfuls before you realize the benefits as it is cleaning and lubricating.

Red
    Camaro Z28 LS1 2000

dear i understand now, but.. i ask a mechnical engineer he said its ok to drop oil but for who useto drop it before,, he said you car is 2000 model and this first time you do this , its very dangrous maybe the engine will leaking or almost waste the engine at all

so now iam conccerd btween ,, do ,, not do

i found oil name is yamaha 1/50 tc-w3 2-stroke for motorcycle ,, but can you give advance things bucause iam afried to do this i dont want to loss my car engine

waiting you ..

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

dear i understand now, but.. i ask a mechnical engineer he said its ok to drop oil but for who useto drop it before,, he said you car is 2000 model and this first time you do this , its very dangrous maybe the engine will leaking or almost waste the engine at all

so now iam conccerd btween ,, do ,, not do

i found oil name is yamaha 1/50 tc-w3 2-stroke for motorcycle ,, but can you give advance things bucause iam afried to do this i dont want to loss my car engine

waiting you ..
    I think maybe your engineer friend thought you were talking about putting the 2stroke oil in your engine oil and not in your fuel.
    We have millions of miles of thousands of engines here that have been doing this for years. Not one negative event. Not one.
    The mix ratio is so small it is impossible to damage anything.

Red
    Camaro Z28 LS1 2000

ok i will do it the car from USA and people from USA know sure , but you did't tell me about the (Yamha oil tc-w3 2-stroke ) its ok?
    my fule pump is welproo 255

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Yes it is fine. I use the Yamaha from time to time myself. I also have a Walboro 255 pump in my GTO.

Red
    Camaro Z28 LS1 2000

ok thanks my dear you will receive my feedback soon with the reslut

Thread Information