1997 Formula & 2003 cobra

A few problems with my LT1. help please!

Hi guys, how ya'll doing?

I am having a few problems with my LT1 and I need to fix them to have a more comfortable ride.

1997 LT1 formula:
    1-my oil and heat gauge part light was gone and yesterday when i started the car, all of a sudden they were back. my CD player was working fine and all of a sudden while driving it stopped. like sound went away cuz CD player itself was working and then after a while it came back up but the bass was gone and still that way. any clue what is it and how to fix it?

2-My heat gauge almost NEVER sees the middle. it is always at cold or at 25% range. and my heater still blows cold. now the heater core and others works fine and i think hot coolant is not going through heater core and thats why it doesnt blow hot. maybe my termostat is open all the time and thats why the heat gauge shows cold all the time? I need to figure this out cuz a few days a go, i let the car idle may be 30+ minutes and when i went back in to the car, it was hot and nice but when I start to drive heat gauge goes down and stays there. anybody have any clue what this is and how to fix?

3 How to bleed brakes and which brake fluid to use?

P.S. anybody has a stock intake elbow (tube) for sale. Mine is ripped off from the part where it goes to throttle body and I need a new one.

Thanks guys!!!

1997 Formula & 2003 cobra
    also guys why the gauge is always at 25% or lower? do I need a new termostat? I have done that flushing with garden hose thing (heater inlet and outlet hoses) and it definetely helped but i had a leak in the system and changed a hose and it seems like it doesnt leak anymore but my temp is still wayy to low and no heat. I drove 1 hour non stop yesterday and temp was at very low and no heat the entire time! man if you live in IL, you will know how it is to drive in a car with no heat!

I would appriciate if somebody could answer my question!

thanks

always dirty
    2013 Ram 2014 Caddy ATS

Did you bleed the hoses with the bleed screws on them? You could have some air in the lines. What did the fluid look like when you flushed it?

Thread Information