Black
    2002 Pontiac Firebird

Can someone run a VIN for me

vin: 1GNFC13J77R263854

It's a Tahoe, unfortunately I'm selling my trans am, I have 2 kids now and need something passenger friendly.

The dealership has been very vague concerning the price of the vehicle and we got a old timer for a salesman that's been dodging financial questions.

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

PM moderator Konigandy6.

1999 Formula WS6 M6-sold
    2001 Silverado Z71

Quote Originally Posted by terrytheexpert View Post

It's a Tahoe, unfortunately I'm selling my trans am, I have 2 kids now and need something passenger friendly.

The dealership has been very vague concerning the price of the vehicle and we got a old timer for a salesman that's been dodging financial questions.
    I ran GM VIS check. Its a 2007 2WD Tahoe, 5.3 V8, 3.42 ratio posi rearend, factory 20" rims, and there isn't any abnormal history as far as GM is concerned.

Black
    1998 Trans Am Ws6

Quote Originally Posted by terrytheexpert:2733797

That sounds real shady man
    98 ws6 stock short block 228r ls6 Heads Fast 102 tick level 2 trans monster stage 3 mwc 9 on the way

Black
    2002 Pontiac Firebird

Thx cutlass, at least it hasn't been wrecked.

It's a 07 in the 60k miles area and the dealer told us its in the 25k range but never nailed down a # on it.

I'm just looking for a reliable full size suv that's not going to break down on the wife and kids. Low notes are nice too but even with excellent credit rating it's tough to get a low interest rate on a 07 with that many miles, when I voiced our concerns to the salesman he just replied with "maybe we can find something 1k cheaper with less accessories". It was even more irritating that it took them 2 hours to run our credit check, while the kids were getting restless.

Thread Information