Brake pads and calipers

I bought the thunderracing breaking package but its been delayed so long i ended up having to get pieces instead, and i wont be getting pads.

i got the powerslot rotors and brake lines, but now i need to find ceramic pads and id also like to replace the calipers if possible, but i know next to nothing about braking systems and compadibility.

i dont care if they are an upgrade in performance over stock, right now i'm just lookin for looks. do they make any red calipers for my 1996 trans am? also, is there a certain size pad i need for my car or are they generic? if not, what size am i looking for, and is there any other spec i need to know to order?

direct links would be appreciated, i need them asap.

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

you can get ceramic pads from your local parts store. just ask for them for your car.

i don't know where you could buy already painted stock calipers. all most people do is clean them and paint them with enamel spray can paint.
    Cold Air Intake, Muffler Delete, Vinci High Performance Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Pushrods, Yella Terra 1.85 Rockers, Some Hydropdipped Stuff, Strut Tower Brace, Some SS Badges, boost/vacuum gauge, fuel pressure gauge, some checkered stripes, drilled/slotted rotors, ZL1addons Stealth wickerbill, Ruxifey LED side markers

Black
    2002 Formula Firehawk

Just bought a "Caliper Paint kit" from Pep Boys for $15. I shall paint calipers tomorrow

does it come out well though? i would think it would chip off in a matter of days with the temperature changes and constant exposure

Thread Information