Question Brake lights dont work with new bulbs/turn signal issues

Ive had turn signal issues for years. Bulbs blowing out left and right, water appearing in the tail light section with no cracks to invite leakage. Normally when I click on the turn signal, if only the arrow comes up, it means the front or back bulb is out and needs replacing. Tedious, but simple. Now the entire passenger tail light refuses to come on for brakes and hazards.

Heres my fix it break down.

1. Random bulbs blow
    -looked at bulbs and replaced where necessary (front/back & passenger/driver)

2. Random bulbs blow, some new, right brake lights done work
    -look and replace again months later, but this time with bulb grease.

3. No front turn signals work, passenger tail light out, driver side running lights work, brake lights work
    -same as above, but this time focuses on the right rear taillight. Filled with water, but only a couple bulbs out. Sockets are fine. Empty water, replace bulbs with grease.

4. Nothing works up front, running lights work everywhere, passenger brake lights completely out
    -same as above, but since passenger front turn signal stopped working completely, meaning no running nor turn flash, I replaced the socket with part number 85881 (Monte Carlo socket, which is the same as ours only $20+ less). I also replaced flasher.

Current problem: hazards do NOT work on passenger taillights. Brake lights do NOT work on passenger taillights. Passenger front running and turn signals work fine. For the first time, the front light will flash without the back responding or not. I have another socket to switch out front driver side, but no brake lights mean Road Pirates giving away tickets.

The bulbs in the back are fine. No water. No corrosion in sockets. Hazards don't trigger passenger side; drivers side works fine, minus the front. Lights for now, whether parking or full blown headlights, all light up, except drivers front. No fuses blown. Nothing in cigarette lighter socket.

New parts:
    All bulbs
    All with grease
    Passenger front socket
    Flasher

Still to do:
    Front driver socket replaced.

What am I missing or forgetting?

1999 Trans Am. Signature is missing?

Black / White
    '00 T/A M6/'19 Hemi Truck

did you use LED bulbs by any chance...? or halogen bulbs?

I was going to, but they didn't have them. I put them on my to do list, but when the entire passenger rear stopped working when I pressed on my brakes, I thought I better get this fixed first.

Black
    2000 WS6 6spd Hooker LT

You must stop the water in the RR housing first thing, or you will keep having problems there. So what lights are not currently working? I do a bulb check on these by turning on the parking lights, then hazards, to see what's on or not. Of course, this way won't check the Center High Mount Stop Lamp, or headlights, but those are not your stated problems.

Thread Information