Black
    1998 Pontiac Trans A,

Anybody having trouble reaching Racetronix?

I purchased a longer cable for my KR Sensor cable to side of engine connect to Knock Retard Sensors.

Shipment arrived in reasonable amount of time, but they shipped me the short 24" Knock Sensor Relocation Harness LS1>LS2 cable, when I ordered the 30" LS2-KSRH - 1997-2004 LS1>LS1 Knock Sensor Relocation Harness.

I ordered these back in May. I've called their number. Often the mailbox is full. No one ever answers. I've managed to leave messages a couple times, with no return call. The email they sent me is a "NoReply" email. Racetronix used to be way better than this. In the past I ordered dual Walbro 255's from them, A set of Injectors and the Dual Pump wiring kit. All no issues. What happened since all those years ago?

If anyone knows where I can get the correct Harness, please direct me. I think I will have trouble getting even the 30" cables to reach the O2 Sensor on the passenger side due to my header tubes. But I definitely can't use the 24" and they are designed for different sensor as well.

silver
    2000 formula

racetronix does not have the best customer support....WS6 store can get you racetronix and they have excellent CS

A

If it were me I would check all the fluids as it seems like quite a few low mileage owners don’t do anything but oil and the brake fluid and other fluids are very old and dirty. When I got my C6 I did all fluids and harmonic balancer since if it is wobbling and can cause damage if not replaced as it can come apart and damage things like timing cover, etc. Welcome to the club from another fellow Minnesotan. To keep clean ceramic is the way to go. It will last a long time and do a good job of keeping dirt from sticking as much.

A

I ordered these back in May. I've called their number. Often the mailbox is full. No one ever answers. I've managed to leave messages a couple times, with no return call. The email they sent me is a "NoReply" email. Racetronix used to be way better than this. In the past I ordered dual Walbro 255's from them, A set of Injectors and the Dual Pump wiring kit. All no issues. What happened since all those years ago?
    pikashow.fyi
    ppssppgold.one

Thread Information