Alright.. long story short, I started a project and dove in way deeper than I had planned 😂. Needless to say I have had my 94 Z28 for a while now, fully loaded car… a 98 SLP (roller) car fell into my lap that had been hit in the rear. I started with swapping the front clip to update the look. That then made my mind up that this spare 6.0 I had sitting here should go into It.. that’s the easy part.. trans is off at the shop being converted and built for 800+ for later 😂…

My issue is the car was mangled in the rear.. I wanted the dash.. in light of that I figured the easiest think to do was cut the wires behind the drivers seat instead of trying to fish the wires out of that wreck.. Lights are fairly easy to figure out as the colors are the same except the Light blue which is easy to fix.. but on the 94 Z28 there are 14 wires on the left.. 2 and a multi wire on the right… on the 98 there are 8 on the right and 21 on the left… there are a few that are common sense…

Can anyone help with telling me what the wires are that come from the 98 dash down each side of the door channel area for the 98? I’m rather illiterate when it comes to piecing together the 13 wiring diagrams for systems that I may not need 😁