i put my tahoe on a dyno today

these numbers are not as impressive as most of yours but my tahoe preforms way better then it did . im happy for now...

mods are in sig

2002 tahoe 5.3L CAI, tr224 112lsa cam, ls6 springs, 10.4mm plug wires, monster trans stall converter 2,300-2,500 rpm, cat delete, flowmaster exhaust, custom tune by wayne hartwig

2 wheel or 4 wheel drive?

That's very respectable in my opinion for a 5.3 and small cam, on a mustang dyno no less. Should make a very fun driver. Any track times?

I dropped a 6.0 in my 72 blazer and have been thinking of hitting a dyno day with the local club just for giggles.

It's 4x4 and a lil bit of a dog out of the hole I'm thinking a bigger stall will help a bunch
    I'm hoping to hit the track soon just to have a time slip
    Last edited by Wfolsom; 07-27-2012 at 09:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wfolsom View Post
    It's 4x4 and a lil bit of a dog out of the hole I'm thinking a bigger stall will help a bunch
    I'm hoping to hit the track soon just to have a time slip
    Cool. So you were pushing that HP through a transfer case too. Not shabby at all. What gear and tire size?

I run 33's on mine and for a while ran 3.07 gears. Didn't run bad since the 4L60 has a 3.06 first gear, but it would still do 60 mph in first gear So I pulled the diffs and added 3.73's. Nice difference and exactly what the truck needed. I'll get track times on mine as soon as the weather cools later this year (110+ right now just kills HP )

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

The 5.3 is a strong runner. I pull 6,200 lbs of truck and another 7,000 lbs worth of trailer, car and track supplies up and down some pretty decent hills without any issues. I just wish the jump from 2nd to 3rd wasn't quite so far apart on the 4L60E. All I have added to ours is a Magnaflow catback.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebirdjones View Post
    Cool. So you were pushing that HP through a transfer case too. Not shabby at all. What gear and tire size?

I run 33's on mine and for a while ran 3.07 gears. Didn't run bad since the 4L60 has a 3.06 first gear, but it would still do 60 mph in first gear So I pulled the diffs and added 3.73's. Nice difference and exactly what the truck needed. I'll get track times on mine as soon as the weather cools later this year (110+ right now just kills HP )
    Yes the transfer case is still there an its stock tires an gears I'm not for sure what they are off the top of my head
    Regearing would be a great start to get this heavy SUV moving but I really don't want to have to do the both diffs
    If it was 2wd I'd already have the new gears in the mail lol

Thread Information