Thread: dyno #'s

M.R.M. & C.E. Yellow
    01 TA & 02 CETA

dyno #'s

Well i finally took my car to a dyno thats close to my house, and i was a little dissapointed with the numbers. I got a max of 300.6 rwhp @ 5800 rpm and 312.2 rwtq @ 4321 rpm. Considering some of the things i got on the car already i was expecting a little more. I was just reading about some one on here with an identical car to mine except stock, and he got 302 hp and 318 tq? Maybe its just that its too humid down here in miami or that dyno sucks cause ive never heard of it before, its a "DYNO"mite dynamometer. What do guys think? Oh and by the way, mods are in the sig.

'01 M.R.M. TA A4:
    Bolt on's, suspension

'02 C.E.T.A. WS6 M6:
    Stock

Mystic Teal
    2000 Z28

i was disappointed with my dyno results as well. mods are at the bottom and it wasn't tuned but only pulled down a 331rwhp/330tq i was so depressed afterwards. i have since had the car tuned and thought about dynoing it again, but i dont know if i will or not. seems like our cars are about in the same power range though. if you had headers i bet you'd be right where my car is unless there issomething screwy about thedynos we were on. mine was a "STP SuperFlow WinDyn" and it has Corrected wheel power under the name on my sheet.

Pacesetter LTs/Off-Road Y, SLP Lid, SLP 85mm MAF, 78mm TB, LS6 Intake, SLP Loudmouth II, SLP Smooth Bellows

M.R.M. & C.E. Yellow
    01 TA & 02 CETA

Well 331 aint that bad, and since you tuned it now it should be even better. And i think i know why my car did so poorly on the dyno now. I started to notice a bad misfire with my car and it appeared to be that one of my plug wires was loose, so maybe that explains it. Also i took the car too my buddy who scanned it for me and said it was throwing code p0300 or something like that, and he said that it was cause of my MAF being larger than stock and still running the factory tune. So i guess after my headers its time to get a tune! By the way, what part of virginia are you from, i got a place up in Luray and we should be moving up there shortly. How'd ernesto treat ya?

Mystic Teal
    2000 Z28

i live in the southwest part of VA. near the Bristol Motor Speedway. Ernesto has been awful. everytime the sun comes out, i'll think about cleanin my car and BOOm it starts raining and winds ablaze. haha

M.R.M. & C.E. Yellow
    01 TA & 02 CETA

Yeah i hear ya, the weathers been preatty shitty down here too. I havent washed my car for like two weeks cause every freakin' afternoon it rains.

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

welcome to florida. dyno numbers suck here.
    Cold Air Intake, Muffler Delete, Vinci High Performance Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Pushrods, Yella Terra 1.85 Rockers, Some Hydropdipped Stuff, Strut Tower Brace, Some SS Badges, boost/vacuum gauge, fuel pressure gauge, some checkered stripes, drilled/slotted rotors, ZL1addons Stealth wickerbill, Ruxifey LED side markers

Thread Information