White
    01 Camaro 6speed

Before and After LT's ?

Well as we sit im at 336 RWHP and 349 RWTQ and im hoping i can get to about 355 RWHP and 360 RWTQ but im not sure what ill get. My mods are at the bottom and im looking to get BBK LT's with ORY and re-tune by Frost. What are your experiences before and after installing LT's tune or no tune and whats the biggest difference you can feel after the install. I know me expecting 19 RWHP and 11 RWTQ is very optimistic but hopefully i can reach that or come close to it.
    1993 Z28 M6: K&N Intake, 52mm TB, TB Bypass, No Cats, Exhaust Cutout, Flowmaster Muffler, 3.90 Gears, 160 Thermo, Tune, BMR Springs, Bilstein Shocks, 3 Point SFC,s & MGW Shifter.

SILVER
    2000 Z/28

I just put longtubes , 3" cats and a 3" y on my maro. I dont have any before or after dyno pulls. I tuned it with the crane powermax hand held and it made the motor come to life. Its just a bolt on motor. Your definetly going to notice a difference!

Awaiting Activation

Black
    2001 Trans Am WS6

yea from what ive read and heard your numbers are pretty close

U. S And A Greatest country in all of world

Stock
    2002 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by karpetcm View Post
    Well as we sit im at 336 RWHP and 349 RWTQ and im hoping i can get to about 355 RWHP and 360 RWTQ but im not sure what ill get. My mods are at the bottom and im looking to get BBK LT's with ORY and re-tune by Frost. What are your experiences before and after installing LT's tune or no tune and whats the biggest difference you can feel after the install. I know me expecting 19 RWHP and 11 RWTQ is very optimistic but hopefully i can reach that or come close to it.
    i think your close with your estimate

Thread Information