Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

So what should I run roughly?

My best was a 12.90 @ 115 with a horrible 60' time of 2.2. I have lauched my car better before but the track prep was horrible that day and didn't get many runs in. I was figuring I should be able to pull at least a 12.2 with a good 60' time. My et seems kinda high, I wish I had all of my timeslips but they usually don't make it away from the track.What does everyone think. Mods are in sig below, I am headed back this spring/summer as soon as the WI winter is done fucking me.
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Man: The Mods you are fighting,
    they are the biggest Men I have ever seen. I
    wouldn't want to fight them!

Me: That is why no one will remember your name!

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

I know this is asked alot but I have times at least. I do wish I had my slips so I could put out 1/8 th and speed and all that. Next time I go I will try not to toss them. I was running my current tires with 32lbs which I know won't help but I had no tank and no tire gauge so letting out air wasn't going to happen. Specially when it is a hour and a half drive back home.

White and Orange
    1997 Z/28

with that kinda mph you should be down in to the low 12's, maybe high 11's on a good day.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Thats what I was thinking, except for high 11's. I figured low 12's at least. I have beat one of my buddies 04 Z06 three times. I don't know if I have a factory freak but 115 seems a little high for my mods. Half my friends don't believe me but thanks to the 3 friends that went to the track with me, I have proof. My car stock seemed like a poke in the 1/8th but once I started modding it came alive majorly. I would love to put drags or slicks but then I don't want to blow the rear end to shreads. I would be more then happy with low 12's.

Black
    2001 Trans Am (sold)

Takes a hell of a driver to run low 12s with your mods but I've seen it done. Good luck.

Thread Information