My first run EVER

as you can see my time didn't print so we're guessing a 13.4@106 as my nose was to the back of the car in front of me. I had a terrible launch and didn't WOT untill 2nd gear. This was my first run ever so hopefully with a better launch and practice i can get the car to a 13.2 or so. Here's the slip.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS

it's more like a high 13.5x at 104-106. I compared the numbers to my earlier runs and this is what they come out to

here's my times from E-town tonight i was the left side all 3 times. Slips are in consecutive order from left to right. or just look at the times of the clock at the top lol. Through these runs we've discovered i have HUGE traction issues. It takes a few runs for the BFG KDW's to hook up and after that they still spin pretty bad. i'm hoping for very low 13's with a better track tire.

Black
    2001 Trans Am WS6

That's odd that you don't keep the same car number.... Anyways, is your car an A4, cause it's sickingly consistant. Nice runs, especially for such a low trap speed.

thanks, yup the car is an A4. as for the car numbers the first slip is from atco and the 2nd 3 are from e-town.

Black
    2001 Trans Am WS6

You should feel lucky to be around such awesome tracks. E Town is one of the best tracks out there. The only thing we have, in CA, that is close is Pomona Dragway, but it is only open like once a year.

Anyways, autos are soo easy to launch it isn't even funny. You should do some bracket racing, as i'm sure you'll win a few trophies.

AWESOMO 4000
    I just got back from the track from running my GTO for the first time. It's really weird, your ft.-times and mine are almost spot on at each point, but the MPH is way different. You're significantly faster at the 1/8th, but mine's a little faster at the end of the 1/4.

My best 1/8mph today was 81.99mph, best 1/4 was 104.14. My car is an M6, was about 80* today when I was running. Does your car shift right near the finish line?

yea just before. does your GTO have the LS1 or LS2?

Thread Information