Holley Announces LS Fest Event for September 2010

Bowling Green, KY – Holley Performance Products is proud to announce the 2010 Holley LS Fest, scheduled for September 10th thru 12th at Beech Bend Raceway Park, Holley’s hometown racetrack in Bowling Green, KY.
The Holley LS Fest will be a celebration of everything and anything powered by the incredible GM LS engine. If an LS based engine is powering your ride or if you are considering a swap to LS power, this is your event. Spectators are welcome.
Activities planned include a drag race, autocross, 0-60-0 speed stop challenge and show-n-shine. Champions will be crowned including a grand champion who attains the highest overall score from all event activities. In addition to rule based drag race classes, an unlimited class drag race will be held to find the baddest LS powered car on the planet. A manufacturers’ midway will be on site, activities such as a countryside cruise are planned to keep things fun and there will be tons of door prizes from the industry’s top parts suppliers.
Holley’s CEO, Tom Tomlinson, said, “We are just a bunch of gear-heads that love GM LS engines and this event will allow us to celebrate these remarkable engines with other GM LS engine enthusiasts. It will be a serious event, but we also intend to have a lot of fun. We will have Beech Bend Raceway to ourselves for three days of everything LS!”
Stay tuned to www.holleylsfest.com for class rules, online registration and event updates.

I will be helping Holley get the word out so please post any questions and I will get them in front of the appropriate person. I know folks will be looking for the drag racing information, so stay tuned the classes and rules will be posted around February 15th.

If you want you can also email me at John@Motorsports-Media.com.

See you in September!