Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

blk/blk
    04 Zo6/black, Porsche930s

Question Calling out Cailey37 and Ed Line up !!!

Cailey37 you sure do run your mouth alot, I posted a challenge to Ed and you have to jump in and swing from his nuts? Are you his Lover or something? As the Challenge States " Line up at Barona" If you THINK your fast SHOW UP? Talk is sooooo cheap... Lets Run our Cars NOT our MOUTHS...All this pecking at the keyboard makes me think you and ed are just CHICKENS, ALL TALK thats why I challenged both of you to a race...But like always just LAME Excuses, Forgot my car in Florida BLAH BLAH BLAH.....LINE UP, Where BARONA, WHEN??????

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

well, the way it normally works is the person being challenged sets up the where and when, not the person doing the challenging. but, i'm a florida guy. don't know how it works in california.

side note: it wasn't me that locked the other one.
    Cold Air Intake, Muffler Delete, Vinci High Performance Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Pushrods, Yella Terra 1.85 Rockers, Some Hydropdipped Stuff, Strut Tower Brace, Some SS Badges, boost/vacuum gauge, fuel pressure gauge, some checkered stripes, drilled/slotted rotors, ZL1addons Stealth wickerbill, Ruxifey LED side markers

Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by mrr23 View Post
    well, the way it normally works is the person being challenged sets up the where and when, not the person doing the challenging. but, i'm a florida guy. don't know how it works in california.

side note: it wasn't me that locked the other one.
    Dont even waste your breath on this one! I think someone suffers from.....well.....a size issue........you know how it is.....someone throws on a K/N Air Filter and watches the Fast and the Furious a couple of times and now they are Vin Diesel. Hey I think I'll call out Hahns Suxmysak in Germany with his twin turbo charged Porsche. Hey Hans, I challenge you to a race here in Florida......bring your car.....
    Last edited by cailey37; 07-18-2007 at 12:04 PM.

back 'n better than ever Kjz99z28's Avatar

White/Black
    1999 Z28

So.. let me get this straight.. someone's being challenged that lives across the country? Entertaining.

Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by Kjz99z28 View Post
    So.. let me get this straight.. someone's being challenged that lives across the country? Entertaining.
    Yea......I think they call that a safe bet....lol.....like I'm going to take the time to trailor the car across the country to race a kid on a big wheel.......

back 'n better than ever Kjz99z28's Avatar

White/Black
    1999 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by cailey37 View Post
    Yea......I think they call that a safe bet....lol.....like I'm going to take the time to trailor the car across the country to race a kid on a big wheel.......
    I don't think I would either

Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by Kjz99z28 View Post
    I don't think I would either
    Sometimes all you can do is laugh when these guys come along........but like I told him before....I'll be in San Diego next month....I'd like to see this "fastest car around"

Silver
    2003 GTI 1.8T :(

Quote Originally Posted by cailey37 View Post
    Sometimes all you can do is laugh when these guys come along........but like I told him before....I'll be in San Diego next month....I'd like to see this "fastest car around"
    those are some darn good numbers you're putting down... not for the feint of heart

blk/blk

Thumbs up Cailey37 =Slowbitch

You come on the post like your cars fast swinging from eds nuts and then pm me that you'll dust me (lol) and then tell me you'll fly out here in a month WITHOUT your car, Sounds like all talk to me! I challenged Ed from SAN DIEGO and BALLLICKER Cailey 37 comes on like I affended his boyfriend or something and trys to make it like I challenged him (lol) Like I said " If you want to trailor your Slow-ass ride out to California to get drug down the track" be my guest, Maybe you should tell everyone how you back out of a race for $$$$ or your CAR?? So if you ever want to put down your purse and drive out here in your high-heels be my guest "sport", Just DONT try and swing from my balls when I hand you your ass...Like I said Ive seen your horsepower numbers and there pretty much a JOKE NOT IMPRESSIVE to say the least, maybe to turtles like your self but Real Cars run 4-digit horsepower levels, Something you nor Ed would know about... So and you and ed can get back to stroking each other off LIke I said before " LINE UP CHICKEN"

Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by fastest_around View Post
    You come on the post like your cars fast swinging from eds nuts and then pm me that you'll dust me (lol) and then tell me you'll fly out here in a month WITHOUT your car, Sounds like all talk to me! I challenged Ed from SAN DIEGO and BALLLICKER Cailey 37 comes on like I affended his boyfriend or something and trys to make it like I challenged him (lol) Like I said " If you want to trailor your Slow-ass ride out to California to get drug down the track" be my guest, Maybe you should tell everyone how you back out of a race for $$$$ or your CAR?? So if you ever want to put down your purse and drive out here in your high-heels be my guest "sport", Just DONT try and swing from my balls when I hand you your ass...Like I said Ive seen your horsepower numbers and there pretty much a JOKE NOT IMPRESSIVE to say the least, maybe to turtles like your self but Real Cars run 4-digit horsepower levels, Something you nor Ed would know about... So and you and ed can get back to stroking each other off LIke I said before " LINE UP CHICKEN"

ohhh yea...Pinks....I'm surprised your mommy lets you stay up to watch that show.....

tell you what sport....I'll be out there next month.....I want to see this 4-digit horsepower machine you supposidly have......you just tell me when and where......now.....put up or shut up as you say

no more 4th gen secondgearscratch's Avatar

Pewter
    2000 z28

Cailey37 you sure do run your mouth alot, I posted a challenge to Ed and you have to jump in and swing from his nuts? Are you his Lover or something? As the Challenge States " Line up at Barona" If you THINK your fast SHOW UP? Talk is sooooo cheap... Lets Run our Cars NOT our MOUTHS...All this pecking at the keyboard makes me think you and ed are just CHICKENS, ALL TALK thats why I challenged both of you to a race...But like always just LAME Excuses, Forgot my car in Florida BLAH BLAH BLAH.....LINE UP, Where BARONA, WHEN??????
    rich?

rich you sandbagging son of a bitch!!!!

guys come on, dont be mad! you know who this is? i cant believe i didnt notice before....

its rich. rich christensen. how ya doing buddy?

Pewter
    2000 z28

get it....because this guy is rich christensen.

and rich christensen is a homo.

blk/blk

Bring your car too MR. ALL TALK... You talk all this #@%& to someone accross the coast and YOU CANT BACK NOTHING, all TALK Yeah Fly out here without your car, Your a Jack-ass....I bet if someone challenged you to a race in Florida... You would HIDE like Ed? Take some Midol little girl

blk/blk

Why??? so you suck me off after you jock my ride???????? Lets race? HOMO !!! Bitchboy wants a date, I just want to race not start a relationship QUEER... So bring your %#@$ or shut the $%#^ up, your getting old... oh yea thats right you are old, hhmmmmm rub some ben-gay on it or have Ed do it (lol)

Pewter
    2000 z28

Bring your car too MR. ALL TALK... You talk all this #@%& to someone accross the coast and YOU CANT BACK NOTHING, all TALK Yeah Fly out here without your car, Your a Jack-ass....I bet if someone challenged you to a race in Florida... You would HIDE like Ed? Take some Midol little girl
    Why??? so you suck me off after you jock my ride???????? Lets race? HOMO !!! Bitchboy wants a date, I just want to race not start a relationship QUEER... So bring your %#@$ or shut the $%#^ up, your getting old... oh yea thats right you are old, hhmmmmm rub some ben-gay on it or have Ed do it (lol)
    did you recently get out of prison?

you have much pent up aggression.

also, what worries me is the constant references towards homosexuality. now i could understand that it may become difficult to keep sight of how things really are when bubba is mashing your head against the cell wall and treating you like the favorite alter boy but come on man, dont make it so obvious that youre a sweet tooth.

im afraid you've given a whole new meaning to "bitch boy" and "bengay".

Silver

Quote Originally Posted by secondgearscratch View Post
    did you recently get out of prison?

you have much pent up aggression.

also, what worries me is the constant references towards homosexuality. now i could understand that it may become difficult to keep sight of how things really are when bubba is mashing your head against the cell wall and treating you like the favorite alter boy but come on man, dont make it so obvious that youre a sweet tooth.

im afraid you've given a whole new meaning to "bitch boy" and "bengay".

blk/blk

Funny How you Know soooo Much about being Gay (lol) Must have alot knowledge in that field, You know you being a Fag and all right? Oh yea, I remember you!!!! Hows your boyfriend doing? Funny how no one wants to talk about Racing on here? Is it because YOU dont anything about going fast or making horsepower???? And all you really know about is being gay and starting drama?? The orginal post is a challenge to a local racer to race So tell me how this is turnd into Your personal dating service??

Silver

Funny How you Know soooo Much about being Gay (lol) Must have alot knowledge in that field, You know you being a Fag and all right? Oh yea, I remember you!!!! Hows your boyfriend doing? Funny how no one wants to talk about Racing on here? Is it because YOU dont anything about going fast or making horsepower???? And all you really know about is being gay and starting drama?? The orginal post is a challenge to a local racer to race So tell me how this is turnd into Your personal dating service??
    i know i really have nothing to do with this argument... but is that some kind of joke?!?!
    '02 Silver WS6 M6 Conversion Date - Mar 22, 2002 #6970, Pacesetter LT's, Nitto 555R DR's
    8.1125 @ 87.79 60' = 1.9377 R/T .0492
    353.5 RWHP 366.4 FT LBS
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=MQBSqgNLI4k
    TSP 231/237 112+2 LSA donations for install please

blk/blk

A Total Joke.....Im looking to race and these guys avoid races by starting drama and looking for relationships by swinging from each others nuts!!

Pewter
    2000 z28

the other guy (cailey) isnt local, and he said one joking remark in the other thread (yeah i read it, just to gauge your level of douche baggery) and you jumped all over him and now you say he is hanging from your nuts (a pretty gay statement).

i was merely pointing out your p sized brain which probably goes well with your p sized dick.

you wanna know whats gay? you actually typing out lol. it makes you sound like a 12 year old girl.

youre right, i dont know anything about making horsepower or going fast. thanks for clearing that up. and incase you didnt notice, EVERYONE talks about racing on here.

hey listen, you tell me about how to make horsepower and how to go fast and i'll tell you how the inside of a vagina feels.

Thread Information