Navy Metallic
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

Wheel brand or dealer assistance please??

Hey Everyone!

After weeks and months of pouring over pictures, and websites, I FINALLY know what I am seeing that I LIKE!!!! But am having a hard time locating brands or dealers, online or other (something reputable at least). Also, I am no pro at wheel fitment, so am still researching that so I get the look that I want. I am thinking an 18-19" stagger with 10" wide rears, but still looking to make sure offset and backspacing will work with my ride, and the style of rim I want. (Or am I over thinking this....???)

I find that I like a CONCAVE STYLE rim. Does anyone have any experience with a brand in this style rim? Also, looking for a reputable online dealer. Trying to stay in the $2-2,500.00 range (Rims & Rubber). I am seeing that most of the ones I find are up in the $800 PER WHEEL range, so if that's just the case with this STYLE, I will have to go back to the drawing board (haha)!!

I know that wheels are one of the most personal touches anyone can put on their car, so not looking for opinions so much, but anyone with pics with a concave style rim would be GREATLY appreciated. Mainly just looking for some advise.

Thank you in advance!

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

When I bought the drag wheel setup for our car, I simply contacted the manufacturer after finding the wheels I wanted on line. They were great to deal with, answered all my questions, and everything fit perfectly. Other than that, check out Tire Rack for starters as they are reputable to deal with.

Impounded

Red

The situation is kinda complicated i guess.

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

It may take some time to find what you want. I spent quite a while searching for wheels for our Suburban -- never quite came up with what I was looking for though.

Impounded

Red

i think you should spend some more time up here.

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Try VMR, Avant Garde or Vossen. I'm thinking about the Avant Garde or Vossens if I go concave.

extreme dimensions, driveshaft shop, harrop, hid(35watt/6k) lows, hurst, k&n, led fogs, maverick man, mishimoto, nitto, revshift, slp, stern st-1, smoked sidemarkers, whiteline poly radius rod bushings

Sunset Orange Metallic
    2002 Camaro SS M6

Dont think you are "over thinking" it a bit...When it comes to style thats a matter of choice but when it comes to fitment thats crucial ! You dont want to get something especially car stuff thats usually expensive in a rush w/o doing your homework! and have them rub... I think alot of guys have done that in the past. There are alot of sites that deal with wheels and off-sets etc etc that will tell you how much of a wheel your car can take . Some even have a device that fits on the wheel hub( forgot what its called?) Good Luck on your wheels! and take a pic and post after!!

Thread Information