Thread: Should i do it?

NBM
    02 M6 Formula

Should i do it?

So as i posted in the other thread i found a brand new pair of grey oem c5 "wagon wheels" for 200 bucks and almost brand new tires for the fronts eagles), i cant find any pictures to convince me that i shouldnt because i dont think they will look that bad. I had a set of c6 replicas lined up with tires but $3000 worth of unexpected bills popped up so i kinda put those on the back burner. i just wanna get these so i can get some all seasons for my stockers (i drive it pretty much year round) And i figure if i can get something a bit bigger for my car to get me by til next summer or so why not?

Tl;Dr
    Should i not bother? whos got pics of f bodys with wagon wheels? this is the only one i could find. plz halp

silver
    2000 camaro ss convrt

I have always liked the chrome wagon wheel. Wanted to put a set on my 2000 SS but could never find any at a reasonable price. Not may people running that wheel, which would (possibly) make your ride more unique. Must admit, however, that past responses to the wagon wheel were mostly negative. At any rate, I like that wheel more than many others I've seen.

None

I like them!

NBM
    02 M6 Formula

will i think im gonna grab them for now, what size tires should i throw on them being 17x8.5front 18x9.5rear(edit: 18x10?)? 40 series all around i assume? how big can i go without fitment issues?
    Last edited by DUBB; 04-30-2009 at 11:42 AM.

Thread Information