BLACK!!!
    1999 Trans Am

Aftermarkets on my TA

I am looking at aftermarket z06 rims for my 99(you can see in my avatar) and i am looking at doing 18X10.5 in back and 17X9.5 in front. The guy at the wheel place said they would fit perfectly. If anybody has these please let me know what size of tire you have on them. Also how would red calipers and drilled and slotted rotors look? Thanks!
    It doesn't matter if you win by an inch, or a mile. Winning is winning

BANGIN GEARS>STAB N STEER BLK2KSS's Avatar

TRIPLE BLACK
    2000 CAMARO SS M6 #2100

Quote Originally Posted by 99bluetransam View Post
    I am looking at aftermarket z06 rims for my 99(you can see in my avatar) and i am looking at doing 18X10.5 in back and 17X9.5 in front. The guy at the wheel place said they would fit perfectly. If anybody has these please let me know what size of tire you have on them. Also how would red calipers and drilled and slotted rotors look? Thanks!
    I have the black z06 motorsport wheels in the same sizes you mentioned.(they are sort of for sale if you are interested btw). I was running 275/40/17 up front and 295/35/18 out back but now I have upgraded the rears to 305/35/18. I will say that the 295s fit perfect and that the 305s are quite snug but with you having a bird I would say that 305s will not be a problem at all since the hips are a bit wider in them. I am also lowered quite a bit, like 2", so that affects it too. I used to run 315s on my old 95 formula without any serious issues so it definitely can be done.

BLACK!!!
    1999 Trans Am

Ok sounds good. How much for rims (tires come too?) and what about the calipers and rotors? Thanks!

BLACK!!!
    1999 Trans Am

http://www.ls1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141579
    The one halfway down the page is what it could look like if i go with everything, what do you think?

Thread Information