Lol started doing a whistler headlight mod today on a set of some spair headlights.....
And the best advice I can give to anyone attempting it for the first time....is BE PATIENT.....if ur slightly prying and it aint coming up.....put it back in the oven.....be patient.....they aint gonna melt that easy just chill and let em head up some more...... Once u can pry em out a little bit..... pry it a little all the way around.....once u have done that u can stick the knife at an angle toward the housing and u can find the bottome of the lense.....find a spot near the sides but not all the way on the sides.....and dont get too close to the middle (its brittle there....I broke some peices twice on one headlight near the middle)

I fucked up one headlight housing and did one good....
Im thinkin i might be able to superglue those housing pieces back on but not sure...... ANy thoughts anyone?

Anyways be patient and take ur time.......remember those headlights cost at least 80 bucks used a piece.....Dont be scared just take it easy....progress will be very slow until it starts really coming off