Arctic White
    1999 camaro z28

Need Appearance Opinions!

I've had my '99 Z28 for almost a month now.. after i get it legal it'll be time to spend money on appearance mods! it's Arctic White with black roof and side mirrors, tinted, stainless camaro rear insert and tinted taillights, everything else is basically stock, for some reason the guy before me debadged it . I was bored recently and decided to take off the black stock grille and found that i liked the look. I've been debating on what type of badges i want because of the color and such. It's themed black and white right now.. but i haven't decided whether i want to change that by adding another color or go strictly black and white. I've always wanted Hockey Stripes on a camaro, but at the time I didn't think my '95 base model deserved them. I do plan on adding Black Hockeys in the near future. MUST STAND OUT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!

Which?

1) OEM Black Z28 badges w/ blacked bowtie on rear, black camaro inserts.

2) Black OEM Fender badges, Black rear berger panel, w/ White Z28/bowtie Badge and White camaro inserts, and possibly a white SLP badge since i have a few SLP addons.

3) OER '69 Z/28 Badges, black berger panel, emblem placed slightly to the left of right taillight, red insert letters. These badges would add the little bit of red to the car, which would also make me want to paint the calipers red.

Those are my ideas as of right now, too much for me to decide so i figured i'd ask you guys for your opinions

If you have any other ideas to add or like any of my ideas above just leave your opinion below, it'll be much appreciated!

Pewter Metallic
    2001 WS6

What wheels do u have?? Do u plan on gettin any wheels soon?? I think Chrome wheels, stainless Z28 emblems, black berger and black hockeys would look nice.

Or black hockeys with 69 Z28 badge at the front of stripe, w black berger.

Don't do the camaro in back in red. It would be too much. But I like ur 69 badge and red calipers idea.

04 Cobra 'vert - M6 mysti
    02 WS6 coupe - A4 red

I like number 3, with a splash of red. I love white Camaro with black trim... Black top, grill, badging, CAMARO on bumper, windows, etc... whatever can be black, it looks great against the white car. And the little touch of red here and there really sets it off nicely for me...

White
    2002 Camaro

I still need badges, PO decided to remove them all, but I'm throwing all the black I can on it. Whistler mod, black ZR1s, black Berger panel, and red calipers to set it off.

MTI clear lid, PowrMAF, Nick Williams TB, FAST 92mm LSX i, Yella Terras, AFR heads, Texas Speed 402 , LS2 timing chain,Texas Giant, Yank 3600 stall, Pacesetter LT, ORY,Bullet muffler, EGR and air delete,tuned ECM, Mosier 12 bolt 3.08, weld in SFC, 315 Toyo DR, Eibach 2" springs, adj panhard bar

Arctic White
    1999 camaro z28

the OEM 5 spoke 16x8 wheels, chrome. I want different ones but that probably won't be anytime soon. What about the 69 emblems black berger and white inserts, instead of the red? i really dont wanna leave it empty.. looks v6ish to me

04 Cobra 'vert - M6 mysti
    02 WS6 coupe - A4 red

Ya ya that's exactly what I like! All that black trim looks sexy on a white Camaro, with just that little bit of red, perfect...

Arctic White
    1999 camaro z28

[QUOTE=Razdrvr;2596474]I still need badges, PO decided to remove them all, but I'm throwing all the black I can on it. Whistler mod, black ZR1s, black Berger panel, and red calipers to set it off.

looks good, did you paint the turn signals and whistler mod yourself? i want it but it seems like a pretty big job to me.. and i dont wanna risk ruining the headlights, pretty expensive fix.

here's a pic of #3 from my first post, paintshop helps insert white or red?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Last edited by ArcticZ; 03-14-2011 at 02:19 PM.

White
    2002 Camaro

Picked up a pair of headlights on Craigslist for $75 and went to town

Pewter Metallic
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Razdrvr View Post
    I still need badges, PO decided to remove them all, but I'm throwing all the black I can on it. Whistler mod, black ZR1s, black Berger panel, and red calipers to set it off.

Click for full size

Click for full size
    great looking car IMO i think you should paint the SS wing gloss black to match the Berger panel it would really bring the car out

White
    2002 Camaro

Thanks. I was actually considering that, I think I will now.

Pewter
    1999 Z28 Camaro

Old scanned pic of a V6 Camaro I had back in the day.
    They are the Big Attitude Stripes from RK Sport
    I liked them and hope to get them on my Z.
    I don't really care for the ones that drop off the hood down the bumper.
    I think it does a good job of keeping the car from being so plain kinda like what the SS hood does for an SS.

black99, silverY2K
    1999 z28 & Y2K z28

I dunoo I mean it is a great looking ride but black and white looks like a cop car. A monochrome white with Chrome wheels chrome-clear Alteza's and red calipers would look bitchen. Maybe a carbon fiber hood or red stripes.

Thread Information