Thread: my idea

Black
    2002 Camaro Z28 6-spd

my idea

tell me if you like this idea....

i have a black z28 and was wondering how i can make the car look simpler and clean. here's a list of exterior mods i might begin doing....

black halos with hyper-white halogen bulbs and a high intensity halo ring
    smoked corner lenses (black housing)
    black GTS taillight covers
    custom-made brake sidemarkers made clear with either a painted black housing or 30% tint plastic over it
    3rd brake light with 30% tint plastic on it
    replace both sidemarkers, taillight, and 3rd brake light with LED's
    chrome camaro emblems
    black stainless grille

if you can picture it, i think it would look pretty clean looking still attaining a "wow" factor.

red
    04 pontiac gto

sounds nice just make sure it stays street legal or have fun paying a heavy ticket

Black
    2002 Camaro Z28 6-spd

thats what the LEDs are for. the covers will take out on the intensity of the bulbs, so replace them with LEDs!

yeah tickets for lighting sucks

Black
    2002 Camaro Z28 6-spd

cant be any worse than what ppl get for blackouts

red
    04 pontiac gto

it doesnt matter where i live.they pull you over just because you have them on.they can care less about if the light still shines threw or not

Black
    2002 Camaro Z28 6-spd

ok.....i really dont think this is a ticket matter
    people have no front liscence plate and tints, yet still dont care.
    just as long as i dont get $300 in tickets ill be fine
    cops dont even know the laws on car modifications too well, so good luck even finding a cop that goes "oh wait, thats illegal!'' ive been driving with taillight covers and no front liscence plate and have been pulled over about 3-4 times for speeding but just got searched and let off/25 in a 25 MPH zone, cop said i was speeding but wanted to search me/blamed for robbing a house because i "matched the description" so they searched my car for over an hour. everytime i get pulled over they never intended on gave me a ticket, they just searched me and my car in hopes of finding something worth going to court (i.e. gun, drugs, alcohol, warrant for arrest)

even though im not in new jersey anymore, i NEVER got pulled over when cops saw me do stupid shit. i knew they didnt give a fuck about speeding after ive been pulled over for the reason but never given a ticket. ive passed by a cop doing 45 MPH in a 25 zone, followed a cop when he was flying down a 35 MPH going about 80 MPH...i floored it got right behind him then took a turn, and got behind another cop that was flying around in the middle of the night, and sure enough i was sandwiched with cops...the one that was behind me (that i noticed after he flew up on my bumper when i was following the other cop at 70 in a 25) just stayed behind me for a second, and when i braked he overtook me on the other side of the road.

plus ill have fun with the next time im getting pulled over, since i have political science books thrown about my car and tell him im becoming a defense attorney. the luck has always been on my side (minus the searches) and ive yet to get one ticket

Silver
    2002 Z28

It might look good...but from my perspective, you're leaning a little heavy on the black. I had a black 01 before, and I started in that direction, and the car was just too...well black. If you can pull it off though, go for it.

red
    04 pontiac gto

Quote Originally Posted by myk02k
    ok.....i really dont think this is a ticket matter
    people have no front liscence plate and tints, yet still dont care.
    just as long as i dont get $300 in tickets ill be fine
    cops dont even know the laws on car modifications too well, so good luck even finding a cop that goes "oh wait, thats illegal!'' ive been driving with taillight covers and no front liscence plate and have been pulled over about 3-4 times for speeding but just got searched and let off/25 in a 25 MPH zone, cop said i was speeding but wanted to search me/blamed for robbing a house because i "matched the description" so they searched my car for over an hour. everytime i get pulled over they never intended on gave me a ticket, they just searched me and my car in hopes of finding something worth going to court (i.e. gun, drugs, alcohol, warrant for arrest)

even though im not in new jersey anymore, i NEVER got pulled over when cops saw me do stupid shit. i knew they didnt give a fuck about speeding after ive been pulled over for the reason but never given a ticket. ive passed by a cop doing 45 MPH in a 25 zone, followed a cop when he was flying down a 35 MPH going about 80 MPH...i floored it got right behind him then took a turn, and got behind another cop that was flying around in the middle of the night, and sure enough i was sandwiched with cops...the one that was behind me (that i noticed after he flew up on my bumper when i was following the other cop at 70 in a 25) just stayed behind me for a second, and when i braked he overtook me on the other side of the road.

plus ill have fun with the next time im getting pulled over, since i have political science books thrown about my car and tell him im becoming a defense attorney. the luck has always been on my side (minus the searches) and ive yet to get one ticket

i know different areas have different laws.the next town over from me(peabody)they thrive on stuff like this.

i would though mix it with some color and not all black.post some pics when you r done

Black
    2002 Camaro Z28 6-spd

I guess you can see current pics of my car at

http://www.myspace.com/myk02k
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/952019

Thread Information