We'd like to show you our thanks by sending you and emblem for your car

Now, these emblems are EXPENSIVE so to insure that they will more than likely end up on a car we're going to ask for the $10 shipping and handling. I've sent WAY too much free product out asking just for pics in return and 99% of the time never getting them.

SO, IF YOU'VE ORDERED FROM US BEFORE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:

Front Splitter
Side Splitters
Canards
CME Valance
DE Valance
Solid Valance
Rims
Seats
Grille
Etc... Any of the larger items that only I carry...

Then for $10 you get this mailed to you...

IF YOU'VE ORDERED FROM US BEFORE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:

Gauge Overlays
Front Bumper
Targa Roof
2010 Spoiler
Etc... Anything McNord had a hand in...

Then for $10 you get this mailed to you...

I'm not going to be a stickler about it. As long as I have you on file for having ordered from us, just send $10 via paypal to madelisle@yahoo.com and put in the note whichever emblem you want.

The above list just tells you what emblem would be appropriate however a future purchase may warrant the McNord one so no reason not to get it now (looks awesome!)

I'm selling them on the site for $25 which is still less than what they are costing me, but again, I just want to see them out on cars like you see these...

EXCEPT our emblems are NOT a cheap domed sticker, they are laser cut acrylic that retails for $50. Trust me, they are very HIGH QUALITY

They're going to take a couple weeks to get out but if you want them for this price order now as it is just a promotional thing... Thanks!