Thread: Headlamps?

Black
    2001 Camaro

Headlamps?

I'm thinking of getting some headlamps for my camaro but I'm not set on anything. I'm thinking of getting some halos for my car...i know some people love them whereas others do not...i'm just not sure about their longevity...my lights come on automatically and I wasn't sure if they would last long. If they'd only last for like 6 months I'd go with something else like the whistler mod. Does anyone know how long they last or a site that has them for a reasonable price? And please voice for other headlamps. I'm open to anything.

Black
    '98 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by sdavenp8 View Post
    I'm thinking of getting some headlamps for my camaro but I'm not set on anything. I'm thinking of getting some halos for my car...i know some people love them whereas others do not...i'm just not sure about their longevity...my lights come on automatically and I wasn't sure if they would last long. If they'd only last for like 6 months I'd go with something else like the whistler mod. Does anyone know how long they last or a site that has them for a reasonable price? And please voice for other headlamps. I'm open to anything.
    I got my headlamps for light output, not sure about others. I didn't hook up the halo part because, honestly, I'm not a fan. Got these off ebay. I've had them for five or six months now I guess.

Black
    2001 Camaro

Nice! I'm actually liking those more than the Halos...I know they can be overdone and be to drastic a contrast with the car. What are those ones called you have?

Black
    2001 Camaro

Also with your bowtie grill insert....where did you get it...i like the blue but i can only find them with the red outline....did you paint it yourself?

Black
    '98 Z28

Also with your bowtie grill insert....where did you get it...i like the blue but i can only find them with the red outline....did you paint it yourself?
    Yeah, painted it. the bowtie just comes off. Going with a black and blue theme.

Black
    2001 Camaro

nice well it looks good man

Black
    '98 Z28

Nice! I'm actually liking those more than the Halos...I know they can be overdone and be to drastic a contrast with the car. What are those ones called you have?
    They are just the cheapo eBay projectors. I think I paid around $130 shipped for them. They are the same design as the sonar brand projectors. I wasn't very impressed with the fit of the hid bulbs, but other than that, they been good. Decent build quality. If I had to do it all over again, I might buy some high quality hid projectors and retrofit them into the stock housing.

Thread Information