Black
    2002 Camaro Z28 6-spd

Firebird rims on my Z28

Ok, after my father blew my trans, he gave me an appology gift he bought from the auto guys. It's 16'' chrome Firebird wheels with spare tires to burn on my old set of rims. My question is, do you think it'll look right with Firebird rims? If you need picture proof check my myspace @ myspace.com/myk02k. Is there any places you know of that sells new center caps with like a Camaro or Chevy emblem? Also, I need a cheap set of chrome lug covers. Thanks.

Black
    1998 Firebird

maybe these... they are stickers but i don't think i've seen any center caps for those wheels, because i have them on my bird and hate the ABS center cap. But there probably will be someone find some for you.... anyways here ya go.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/DELUX...67740749QQrdZ1

or

http://cgi.ebay.com/WS-CHEVROLET-LOG...QQcmdZViewItem

you might wanna see if they are the same size... don't take my word i'm just tryin to help out.

Black
    2002 Camaro Z28 6-spd

the first one seems like it might fit. i had my deal with decals and i wound up ripping off every damn one of them. i had pin-stripes i covered (they were decaying) with silver stripes, a CAMARO banner, Camaro rear decals, Z28 3rd brake light decal, and red chevy decals below the Z28 on the sides. it didnt look bad, but i wanted to make my car look mean not looking good through decals. plus they always seemed to bubble or not stick for too long.

i'd get these stickers as a last resort, but itll definitely look better than ABS center cap. i've seen pontiac and phoenix center caps online for the rims, but not chevy or camaro emblems. i gotta admit the 1st set looks hot though. if im the only one that knows its a decal not a center cap, then who cares, just as long as it doesnt fall apart.

Black
    1998 Firebird

yeah i think i liked the first ones as well. maybe you should send him some quesitons about them. they actually look like they are great decals. more stiff then anything. but thats just by looks. i didn't read feedback either, but good luck. when you find some let me know.

Thread Information