Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Custom
    2002 LS1

Finished the paint and body work, FINALY!!!

Here are some new pics of the car. Notice no body lines or stock markings(camaro on rear and camaro nose emblem) or rear side lights, molded body kit on and bumpers to fenders, no antenna, custom fenders, no mirrors and shaved the thumb lip on gas cap and no handles... Did not use any bondo. It was all done with a 2040 compound and some mixed urethane product for extra support so it does not crack. I am looking for new rims right now I just dont have the money. They are going to be 17's in the front and 18's in the rear. Trust me I dont like these rims on the car either. Any one wanna do a trade let me know!!!!!

NBM
    99 TA

That is amazing!!
    Did you do all the work yourself? If so you are talented!
    Nice Job, I actually think big wheels suit the car, an 18/19 combo would set it off pretty nicely!

Black
    99 Trans Am(sold)

Like you said, New wheels and you'll be set. IMHO.

VERY NICE WORK!!!!

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

No side mirrors eh? Must be fun drivin down the freeway lol

NBM
    99 TA

Quote Originally Posted by LukesSpeedShop View Post
    No side mirrors eh? Must be fun drivin down the freeway lol
    Something tells me this car doesn't see the freeway too often

Custom
    2002 LS1

thanks you guys. yea this car only has 11k miles on it. NOT a daily driver. I think I have only driven it on the freeway one time. Well that is after the paint and body work was done.

No I did not do the work my self but I agree they did an amazing job on it. Your not the first person to tell me to stay with big rims but I know the F-body comunity does not like it and Im not sure if I like it any more. We will see it all about the money right now... that I dont have.

NBM
    99 TA

Quote Originally Posted by 35thLS1 View Post
    thanks you guys. yea this car only has 11k miles on it. NOT a daily driver. I think I have only driven it on the freeway one time. Well that is after the paint and body work was done.

No I did not do the work my self but I agree they did an amazing job on it. Your not the first person to tell me to stay with big rims but I know the F-body comunity does not like it and Im not sure if I like it any more. We will see it all about the money right now... that I dont have.
    I am not a fan of those wheels on there right now, however they actually suit the style of the car and they look pretty cool on it. If they were on a stock f bod it would look cheesy. About the big wheel issue, alot of people on this site are heavy into drag racing and big wheels do not go along with that aspect of it very well. That is why you will get negative comments on wheels larger than 17". Personally, I love the look of big rims on an f-body as long as they are tasteful and not ghetto looking. The suspension has to compliment the wheels as well *which yours does nicely*. I think an 18/19 or even the right 19/20 combo could set the car off pretty nicely. If the wheels are too small they will hinder the overall look of the car imo, given that it is slammed right down and with the style of paint and body work - it is screaming for big wheels and tires.

Custom
    2002 LS1

Quote Originally Posted by KyleLs1 View Post
    I am not a fan of those wheels on there right now, however they actually suit the style of the car and they look pretty cool on it. If they were on a stock f bod it would look cheesy. About the big wheel issue, alot of people on this site are heavy into drag racing and big wheels do not go along with that aspect of it very well. That is why you will get negative comments on wheels larger than 17". Personally, I love the look of big rims on an f-body as long as they are tasteful and not ghetto looking. The suspension has to compliment the wheels as well *which yours does nicely*. I think an 18/19 or even the right 19/20 combo could set the car off pretty nicely. If the wheels are too small they will hinder the overall look of the car imo, given that it is slammed right down and with the style of paint and body work - it is screaming for big wheels and tires.
    Coll thanks man. The rims size is 19front 20rear right now. I was even thinking a 18front 19rear combo would look great on the car.

Black on Black
    2001 Firebird T/A WS6

Very nice for a camaro. I love the flames on the side and the front looks really nice. Just be careful cause here in Cali, there's a 2 mirror law I believe. So unless you put 2 rear view mirrors.. :P

Custom
    2002 LS1

Quote Originally Posted by DrkEagle View Post
    Very nice for a camaro. I love the flames on the side and the front looks really nice. Just be careful cause here in Cali, there's a 2 mirror law I believe. So unless you put 2 rear view mirrors.. :P
    thank you. Yes I know all about that law. One of my good friends is a cop and he signs all my tickets off for me. Its just a fix it ticket. $10.00 fee

92 LS1 Lumina A4
    00 Formula WS9

Sweet Paint Job, Very Nice.

Black on Black
    2001 Firebird T/A WS6

I'll be sure to mail mine down there.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Nice custom work
    CCW SP 500s 18x10 275/35 18x11 295/35
    SLP CME with GMMG style catback
    Painted manta stripe

Quote Originally Posted by konigandy6 View Post
    I'd rather be bi than full homo!!!!

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

whoever did that work did a damn good job. No offense but I dont really like that kinda design,( i am one of those solid body color and racing rims guys haha) but I am very impressed with the work. Very subtle, very clean, very clean paint. If you dont mind me asking what did that set you back? if i were you I would def. get my ass into some shows. its time you start making that car work for you. I def. beleive that you have the capabilities to earn some money off that ride.

Custom
    2002 LS1

Thanks you guys.

TransAm11973:
    Thank you very much, none taken each is there own! Lets just say it was in the double k's... Not saying I paid that but that is what it would have been!!!! Im going to start showing it this year. Im trying to get sponsored for new rims right now I would also like to get a supercharger and bigger brakes. This will all be in the near future (this year)

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

good shit man

Want a new car

That is awsome ! A couple things I would like to see is the interior and engine, did you do anything to those, also the girl in the back ground looks like she would be a good model for your car.

Black
    2000 T/A

man dude, that looks awesome. you don't see that many camaros with a fully custom exterior like that.

10/10 real attention getter!

Senior Member 440 rwhp trans am's Avatar

red ta orange gto
    97 trans am 06 gto

i think it look great! i dont how ever like the clear tail lights or rims but who cares nice ass car!!

pewter
    2000 trans am

nice

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information