Thread: different look

Red
    2002 Trans Am WS6

different look

hey guys i'm trying to give my car its own look, have any of you seen the ta's with the popup lights painted black, what do you guys think of those, and do you just get it done at a paint shop or is it some kind of cover, i was also thinking about some blackbird stripes. I have a red TA and wanted to get a black theme all over the car

Red
    2001 Trans Am

I've seen the headlights done black but I don't think it looks good at all. if you want though, those headlight covers come off very easy, just a bunch of screws. I do think the blackbird stripes look badass though

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

dont' just paint a body part on the car, it'll look like you had swapped it from wreck and waiting to get repainted.

conside the body lines of the car-they are very aggressive. If you're going to mess with the headlights like that, you'll want to do some sort of swooping stripe/paint work that would taper off down the car body

Red
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

I agree on just painting the covers. It kind of looks like you have a half assed front bra on the car

2002 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
    Black 2002 Trans Am WS6

Don't do it!!!!
    Black 02 Trans Am WS6 M6 SLP Lid, Bassani Stainless Headers & Y-Pipe w/o Cats, Borla Exhaust, BMR-STB, LCAs & Reloc. Brackets, Panhard Bar, & SFCs, Eibach Pro-kit With Bilsteins, BF Goodrich G Force KDWs, Optima Yellow Top, 5% Tint, Blackouts, Clear Side Lights, H-7 Headlights much more to come!

Thread Information