NBM
    1998 Z28

"Dick Harrell" 1998-2002 6LE by McNord Front Bumpe

First and foremost, THIS IS NOT A THREAD TO GIVE YOUR OPINIONS OR HOW YOU WISH YOU COULD BUY IT BUT YOUR GRANDMA'S SISTER'S CAT'S NEIGHBOR NEEDS A KIDNEY...

This is literally the PUT UP or SHUT UP thread

The bumper is finished and the finished product will look just like the pics you see. We're in the process of tooling it and we'll make 10 to begin with.

Those who step up and pre-order will be paying damn near only our cost $516, and after that normal price will be $700.

All you pay now is the cost of the bumper, $516, and then when it is ready to ship you will then pay the actual shipping ($0 if you pick it up to a max of $200 within the 48 states, anything over that in the 48 states we'll cover).

Now, a great deal doesn't come without a price to pay. The price is the wait, we're looking at FOUR MONTHS right now until these are ready to ship to you. That's why you get the discount. Our tooling costs go down with pre-orders so we all get to save money this way.

NO ONE ELSE IS MAKING THESE AND YOU WON'T GET THEM ANY FASTER SO WHY NOT SAVE ALMOST $200 AND PRE-ORDER NOW?!?

If I wake up and we have over 10 orders it doesnt' matter, we'll honor the price. Hell, if I hit 20 I'll honor the price. McNord put a LOT of work into this and I want to see them as common as the Whistler Mod and the Berger panel...

You asked for it, Brian made it, I'm making it available. It is your turn so step up...

On to the pictures and the copy/paste from my website...

"For any true F-Body enthusiast this is the answer to LONG awaited prayers... Thanks to Brian Deeney, aka "McNord", us "average" F-Body owners can now have the look of the $150K+ Dick Harrell F-Bodies with the brand new "6LE by McNord Front Bumper with Lip"...

Other companies have BS'd us for almost a decade that they were making this with no results, well, a picture is worth a thousand words. Never in the 17 years that Forth Generation F-Bodies have been in existence has the average owner been able to purchase such a fantastic looking piece for their car.

It is made from Duraflex which is a patented flexible fiberglass. It will not sag and warp over time like urethane will and if you are in an accident most body shops can easily fix it instead of you having to come back to us for a new piece.

EVERYTHING about this bumper's design IS THERE FOR A REASON...

The lip itself acts as a splitter, speeding up air UNDER the car creating more down force on TOP of the WHOLE car...

The bumper is slightly wider than factory so that it acts like canards directing air AROUND the tire instead of onto it creating rolling resistance...

It angles slightly up because it is made for REAL WORLD CARS and we don't want you scraping badly....

Basically, this bumper is designed to LOOK GREAT and PERFORM GREAT giving your car a MODERN APPEARANCE along with MODERN PERFORMANCE.

We are currently in the tooling process. The plug is made and perfected, what you see in the pictures is what you will get shipped to your door but is not a piece out of the mold as, at this point, the mold is being tooled.

To make sure are efforts aren't in vain, we are offering the first 10 customers who purchase this bumper (knowing it will be AT LEAST four months before the product is ready to ship) an almost $200 discount.

In other words you are only paying $516 ($16 is to cover paypal fees, we're literally doing this first 10 for basically cost so get it while you can for this price) for a bumper that is similar to the bumper on the famous $150K+ cars, pretty damn good deal.

After the initial 10 are paid for the price will return to the normal $700. If this page you're viewing shows it discounted as $516 then that means you can still get in on the introductory price!!!!

We obviously expect this to be a VERY popular product so don't get stuck at the end of a long waiting list, place your order now and when it is ready to ship we will contact you and at that point all you will owe is whatever shipping costs are (anything over $200 within the 48 States we will cover, in other words the first 10 are guaranteed a bumper to their door for a total of $700. $516 now and $0, if you pick it up, to $200 later depending on where you are in the country).

Again, GOOD OR BAD I DON'T WANT OPINIONS POSTED IN HERE (there's plenty of other threads we made during the production process for you to post in) time to put up or shut up, order yours here...

http://6litereaterdesigns.com/store/...roducts_id=204

red
    1999 camaro Z28

Put up or shut up? Is this how you expect to sell a product? I will tell you this – I am not going to shut up. This is the epitome of cockiness if I ever saw it. I understand that you are proud of your product, and from what I can tell you probably should be, but I would not buy a product from someone like you even though you are the only one offering it.

Bright Red
    2001 Camaro

Last edited by Superwoody; 04-01-2010 at 02:09 PM.

NBM
    1998 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by ZForce1 View Post
    Put up or shut up? Is this how you expect to sell a product? I will tell you this – I am not going to shut up. This is the epitome of cockiness if I ever saw it. I understand that you are proud of your product, and from what I can tell you probably should be, but I would not buy a product from someone like you even though you are the only one offering it.
    Please chill out. The point of THIS THREAD is for those who want to buy it they can without having to read through 30 pages of opinions and thoughts.

I have like 5 OTHER THREADS where people are free to speak their opinion.

I just didn't want THIS THREAD to turn into 30 pages of, "It's GREAT!" and "I HATE IT!" so people have to keep asking OVER AND OVER, "When will it be ready?" "How much?" etc... because they just click on the last page. Happens ALL THE TIME.

NBM
    1998 Z28

A little eye candy (to give you ideas of it painted on different color cars)...

Bright Red
    2001 Camaro

Awesome, what software does that? I'll take either the yellow or orange btw.

NBM
    1998 Z28

^^No clue, McNord did it...

Arctic White
    1999 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by Superwoody View Post
    Awesome, what software does that? I'll take either the yellow or orange btw.
    20 minutes in photoshop.

NBM
    1998 Z28

6 are spoken/paid for and I just found out first order can only be 10 (has to do with room in the cargo shipment).

FOUR LEFT...

Thread Information