White
    01 Camaro 6speed

Black Lights, no halo's.

Im looking to buy some black headlights, not halo's. I dont want to black mine out because they are in bad shape inside and out and not worth spending time on the originals at all. Does anyone know what seller off ebay i can buy from. Ebay has some cheap headlights but for the most part they are halo's and i dont want to do any wiring or buy expensive light bulbs to get the halo's to work.
    1993 Z28 M6: K&N Intake, 52mm TB, TB Bypass, No Cats, Exhaust Cutout, Flowmaster Muffler, 3.90 Gears, 160 Thermo, Tune, BMR Springs, Bilstein Shocks, 3 Point SFC,s & MGW Shifter.

Artic White
    2002 Camaro SS

There are no black headlights on ebay. They were discontinued a few years ago. For you to get black lights is to do the whistler mod on them. You can by a set of halo's and use the lens on them with your facotry lights so you have clear lenses again. You also have the option to go with black projectors.

2000 Camaro B4C

i havent seen any that are non halo in a long time, i would say the whistler mod is the way to go

White
    01 Camaro 6speed

So if i buy the halo black lights that are on ebay i dont have to do any mods to use them at all ? I think some of them provide better light bulbs so i just install the new headlights with the new bulbs and thats it, no wiring or other stuff i need to do?

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by karpetcm View Post
    So if i buy the halo black lights that are on ebay i dont have to do any mods to use them at all ? I think some of them provide better light bulbs so i just install the new headlights with the new bulbs and thats it, no wiring or other stuff i need to do?
    Most people have an awful time getting them to fit/seat correctly. I have read where people had to make "adjustments" to get them in.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by karpetcm View Post
    Im looking to buy some black headlights, not halo's. I dont want to black mine out because they are in bad shape inside and out and not worth spending time on the originals at all. Does anyone know what seller off ebay i can buy from. Ebay has some cheap headlights but for the most part they are halo's and i dont want to do any wiring or buy expensive light bulbs to get the halo's to work.
    You don't have to hook up the center halo if you don't want to. Just unplug the harness and tuck the wire under the bracket. The stock bulbs fit in just like they do the stockers.

I just bought a new pair because I am tired of dealing with the moisture issue in my drivers side headlight. I've taken it out and run a bead of silicone over any gaps and it still leaks when it rains.

But, I've never had the middle halo hooked up. I thought about hooking it up to the running lights with the new pair. But, I may just let it be like it was before.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

This is the style I went with. Same as I had. I didn't like the double halo because they just seemed to busy for me.

The harness that goes to the halo. I just took the wires off.

The back of the headlights. Pretty basic.

And, they do come in black.

Thread Information