Pewter
    all bore 370 Trans Am

Thumbs down autografics.com BOO!

Just wanted to let everyone know about these guys. I ordered a set of decals from them on sept 6th. My paypal cleared on the 12th. To this day, I have not received them. I ordered them from Brent Franker instead and got them the same week! I emailed these guys twice and only received an auto response from them. I never got my graphics or a " Hey, we'll see what happened" email. So i make it a paypal dispute. Boy, did they have a shit fit! Then they accuse me of being a theif and that they could press charges blah blah blah. I was like $9 is nothing. Thats maybe a laundry day or a car wash for me. For these guys to accuse me of receiving their product (which i never did) and blocking me is just plain ol pathetic. Maybe it got lost in the mail. They never got back to me, checked on my order, just assumed that I did get them and wanted my money back. Anyone who knows me, knows my list of mods and with the money ive spent on that, what the hell is $9? Buyer beware!! Id purchase from Brent or 4thcircle (or whatever their site name is) even afterthoughts (our sponsor)

SUNSET ORANGE
    2001 PONTIAC TRANS AM WS6

I have got decals from them before and never had a problem. But i'll keep this in mind next time i need decals.

NBM
    2000 WS6

Quote Originally Posted by 2001somws6 View Post
    I have got decals from them before and never had a problem. But i'll keep this in mind next time i need decals.
    Same here.........
    2000 NBM WS6

/oo_________oo\
    |==_/_ws6_\_==|

><(((º>´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>

99FRC,00TA,98Formula
    91Firebird,88FieroGT

I have ordered from them three times. Once the shipping was kinda slow, but the other two times came within the same week

Pewter
    all bore 370 Trans Am

well i dont know guys, but the way they handled my situation was bullshit to say the least.

Thread Information