Thread: 6LE Long delays

6LE Long delays

Hey guys, new to the forum here and was wondering if I could get some help. If I’m in the wrong place to ask this question feel free to redirect me but I ordered an bowtie SLP grille over 4 months ago from them and have still not received it. The last I heard from them was on March 6th saying it would ship in 2 weeks. Now they won’t return any emails and I’m starting to think I’m getting hosed. Does anyone have any experience with this company? Thanks in advance

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

I've been hearing a lot on FB and thru forums that they've been having issues like this over the past yr.

For what they charge for their goods you'd think they'd be on top of it.

A lot of unhappy customers.

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Sorry that you are experiencing issues. Hard to tell what the problem is, but poor customer relations certainly does not help things.

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

The 2 things I've been hearing are that one of the guys has been sick for a while and the other was that they picked up some design deal with GM on the 6th Gen Camaro.

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6

Yeah 6th gen has been their main priority since they are doing an iroc style one. Stuff for older models has been taking forever from what i hear. When I bought stuff from them last I had to spend weeks chasing it down.
    Mods - Lid, Skip Shift Eliminator, MGW shifter, UMI SFCs, Founders Lower Control Arms, Founders Panhard Bar, Founders Adj. Torque Arm, UMI Torque arm mount, MWC Drive shaft safety loop, KONI Yellows, Strano Springs, Strano Sway bars, UMI Upper and lower A Arms, 160 thermostat, TSP headers and TSP true duals Monster stage 2 clutch, racetronix fuel pump, Strange S60 rear axle and tune by Frost.

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    The 2 things I've been hearing are that one of the guys has been sick for a while and the other was that they picked up some design deal with GM on the 6th Gen Camaro.
    They bought the rights to the i-roc name and have been doing all new body panels and wheels for the camaro along with a glass roof. Plus I think the packages you can buy come with engine upgrades. Either way it seems like thats their main concentration now and all other stuff comes second.

2016 Camaro SS - Summit
    2001 Trans Am WS6 - NBM

Hop on Camaro6 and search 6LE Designs....the things you will read of late are not good. Products not being delivered for months and months, and when they are the quality is crap. They've fallen far from the company they used to be. I suspect they were trying to go big too quickly with the Iroc thing. I've heard of at least 5 people over there charging back on PayPal or their credit cards, and getting out of dodge.

Edit: Read through these threads, you'll get the gist of it. Arugon over there had a rough time of it, he was far too patient waiting just to get crappy stuff and more excuses, along with having his money held hostage.

http://www.camaro6.com/forums/showth...&highlight=6le

http://www.camaro6.com/forums/showpo...&postcount=121
    Last edited by Y2KArcticSS; 03-29-2018 at 10:45 AM.

Thread Information