Thread: 2067 Camaro

Red
    2000 SLP Camaro SS

2067 Camaro

Whats up guys I was just wondering what you guys think about putting 67 ss badges one a 2000 camaro ss....I am also ordering a black billet grill and am adding a 67 camaro ss emblem on that as well.....I have never seen it done before and I think an old school lookin 4th gen would be bad a$$ (ill post pics ASAP) i've seen those replica Z28 emblems and they dont really do to much for me.....Im going for the real thing......also I am going to try and pull off a nice custom interior but its hard to find something unique and nice ANYBODY GOT PICS OF A SUPER NICE INTERIOR and not just painted trim?

Red
    2000 Camaro SS

I thought about goin the same route you are, I have everything but the interior. I was going w/ the old school black & houndstooth interior but I stuck w/ black leather. I found a cheap set of seats on ebay and I got a steal on them , $330 for everything, so I bought them, all I need is door panels. As far as everything else, I have the Torq-Thrust II's, billet grill w/ 69' SS emblem, satin black rear panel w/ chrome inlay and soon I'll be painting either the hockey stripe on the sides or the SS dual stripes ( I think I'm gonna go w/ the SS stripes) in black or white, haven't decided. I can show ya pics of what I have, I need to take some of the grill tho, haven't done that yet.

Red
    2000 SLP Camaro SS

Yeah sure let me see some pics man, The best part about it is your car is the same year and color as mine so I'd get a pretty good idea of what route to go....I'm for sure going to finish up the emblems (still being prepped for the body) and I already ordered the black powdercoated grill.....the interior has been a pain and its really what I want to stand out when I go to shows or whatever but I'll get some pics up as I get the stuff done........Your pics are appreciated though!

Thread Information