bronze
    1999 Chevy Camaro Z28

1999 Chevy Camaro Z28 (Venom)

This is my project a 1999 Chevy Camaro Z28. The plan is a 600rwhp n/a beast. She will have good street manners and look good in and out. I street race but plan to take it to the track. If you have any advice or questions let me know.

Artic White
    2001 Z-28

Tell us more about looking good. You should look into getting that thing chipped,stage 5 extreme cam!, and porting the hell out of that ls1 manifold. Everyone talks about Fast so much but I made less hp and lost bottom end tq than my ported ls1 with holley double pumper 850.

bronze
    1999 Chevy Camaro Z28

need a break from the motor.

I have a lot invested into the motor, so I wanted to complete the body and interior. But, when I go back to the motor. I planned for a pair of stage 2.5 ls6 heads with jensen shaft mounted roller rockets and .650 lift dual springs. A magic stick 4 and since it's a speed I'm not worried about torque. A BBK intake w/ 80mm throttle body. A set of Venom fuel rails filled w/ 48# injectors. Slp under drive pulley set. Then stroke the motor to a 402ci w/ all forged internals. I want a 11.1:1 compression. Also maf system.

I already have dyno'ed 450 rwhp, I need the body and interior to look good. So I'm installing this body kit and putting in new carpet and racing seats with 4 point harness, roll cage, deleting back seats. Plus a 4000watt sound system. Dynomating everything. With all this 600+ reborn should be able to get me done the track in under 10 seconds, I hope. I anybody think I'm wrong let me know. I've already installed a one piece steel drive shaft, a stage 2 1/2 clutch system. A race suspension, oily all over the place. Before the rest of the engine mods will be a Spohn k-member with all the trimmings. A new strange 12 bolt rearend. The 6 speed has already been rebuilt with all the hd parts offered. The engine is being built by performance clinic. I'm doing the rest with 26 yrs experience. Plus my car club is helping out. If you have any other ideas let me know.

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Looks like you have everything well taken care of. Just keep us updated with pics and such.

extreme dimensions, driveshaft shop, harrop, hid(35watt/6k) lows, hurst, k&n, led fogs, maverick man, mishimoto, nitto, revshift, slp, stern st-1, smoked sidemarkers, whiteline poly radius rod bushings

bronze
    1999 Chevy Camaro Z28

body kit

I sure will canned, I start molding the kit in this weekend. I do have pics of the process up to this point if you want to see them all.

Old Member, New Username BrownsMillsAntz's Avatar

Green
    1995 Z28 w/ LS1 Swap

Subscribed.....Curious to see how she turns out.

Heads/Cam/Intake/Stall.
    404 Rwhp uncorrected @ 6400

bronze
    1999 Chevy Camaro Z28

I put up another post with all the pics of where I am at. It's tilted my 99' Camaro z28

Thread Information