Anyone have a 04 gto & had the fender repeater lamp installed? In austrila they put repeater lamp but in usa gto repeater cut out is covered by "gto" badge. I purchased a repeater kit but the car has no connector to the wiring harness. the pigtail to the repeater lamp has 2 wires, blue & green wire. I spliced the blue wire from the repeater lamp to the blue wire to irt siganl in the headlamp.spliced green wire from the repeater lamp to the brown wiring to the rt signal connector. The middle wire black/white i'm guessing is nuetral, every time i hook up a wire from the repeater lamp to the blk/white wire to signal lamp the signal fuse popps.All i can get it to do is repeater lamp in the fender is bliking but blinking very fast than normal & rt signal lamp in the headlamp doesn'y blink but stays on constantly. Can anyone help me. What do i have to do to get the signal lamp in the headlamp & repeater lamp in the fender to blik? I have no knowledge in wiring. Or refer me to a electrical shop in automobile in chicago il area. Preferrebly Hoffman Estates il.

Ok guys help me out.