Blue & Silver
    1992 Camaro Z28

ZAINO Z7 AND Mr. Clean AutoDry Carwash Pro-Series

I have heard SO many HUGE positive things being said about the "Mr. Clean AutoDry Carwash Pro-Series" and i'm a bit confused.. Especially when it comes to Zaino.

The system (the filter) helps to prevent water spots and dries the car completely without you needing to do anything, correct? Now is this ALL because of the FILTER? Or does the soap that comes with it need to be used also?

I use ZAINO and obviously to wash it I use Zaino Z7 wash. Which of the following does that mean?

1. Don't need z7 anymore and just use the autodry soap. (So you just Rinse, Autodry soap, rinse, walk away.. no zaino z7 anymore needed).
    2. Don't need the Auto dry WASH, wash rinse car with "unit", followed by regular Zaino Z7, and then use the rinse on the "unit" to rinse Z7 off. The filtered water will result in the car COMPLETELY drying itself without any water spots.
    3. NEED BOTH "unit" AND the soap to produce the ability for it to completely dry the car itself without any water spots, but because you use Zaino, that I need to rinse, use Z7 wash, then (rinse again? to remove zaino wash), then unit to "wash" with autodry soap, and then rinse with unit making the LAST soap on the car the Autodry soap?

Thanks
    1992 Camaro Z28. Blue/silver, Custom Blue/Silver Leather seats, Rebuilt Engine, Cammed, Headers, TT ][ Rims ...
    NEW WWW.CAMAROSOURCE.CA
    3,500+ Camaro Information Database

http://www.camarosource.ca/small_version.jpg

Black
    1969 Camaro SS

Go with #2 and you'll be fine.

Blue
    04 Silverado

the wash is supposed to have shields in it to prevent spots.but i used the wash once (black car)and it left all kinds of spots and a film on the car.i use the autodry every week with just meguiars shampoo w/some water and works great.i still dry it but i like the spot free for nooks and crannies.

Black
    2005 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by craig02ta View Post
    the wash is supposed to have shields in it to prevent spots.but i used the wash once (black car)and it left all kinds of spots and a film on the car.i use the autodry every week with just meguiars shampoo w/some water and works great.i still dry it but i like the spot free for nooks and crannies.

I would go with what he said. The mr clean soap is a special formula that helps the water sheet off leaving less water behind to spot up. I personally hate there soap its total trash. I have been using zanio for 4+ years that soap seemed to eat the zanio away after a wash or two and the car looked really dull and dingy. I say just wash your car with the zanio then use the filtered water for a final rinse.
    05 PBM GTO
    Cold Air Inductions CAI,
    Relocated IAT with omega,
    Slp Predator tune,
    Flowmaster axle back with H pipe,
    Custom tuned TCM.
    BC Racing coil overs

Sold 01 z28

Thread Information