Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Black/ Silver
    98 TA WS6/ 01 C5 Corvette

Why do I even bother....

I washed my DD yesterday and today this douche blows grass all over it. It seems every time I was it someone does something to fuck it up. I am tired of it, maybe should buy a car cover but I shouldn't have to. The people who get my car all dirty should be the ones who buy the cover. I don't blow shit all over other peoples stuff so I don't see why other people do. It is hard to see in the picture but this is what they did all over my car:

Sorry for my rant .
    1998 Trans Am WS6 - Phantom
    421 CI LQ9, Tick Performance Custom Cam, TFS 255cc LS3 heads, Kooks 2" LT headers, Kooks 3" True Duals w/ high flow cats, FTP 104 lid, Speed Density Tune, 4" silicon tube, LS6 VCT, FAST 102 Intake, NW 102 TB, Oil Catch Can, SLP Bilstein Shocks w/ Vogtland Springs, CTS-V 4-piston Calipers w/C6 Z06 rotors, Stainless Steel Brake Lines, R1 concepts premium rotors, Hawk HP+ brake pads, VFN WSQ Hood, C5-R timing chain, SLP oil pump, E85 tune, Walbro 450 fuel pump, Deatschwerkz 95# injectors, Breathless performance headlights, Frost Tune, !HVAC.
    (Coming Soon) BMR DSL, UMI TQ Arm
    421 LQ9 14.8:1 on E85 Build/

Red
    1999 WS6 Trans Am

Respect...definitely lacking in certain segments of society.

Black/ Silver

Quote Originally Posted by 99WS6Indy View Post
    Respect...definitely lacking in certain segments of society.
    Yeah really. Makes me want to give them a real beat down or do something to their car.

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

I would be pissed too. I make it a point to shut my blades off and stop the tractor anytime a car passes as I mow along our road.

Silver & Blue
    02 Camaro SS, 04 GTO

I had the window on my Accord broken by a rock launched from a power mower last year. Scum bag saw what happened and kept cutting. I called the police and filed charges against the company. Laborer did not speak english. It seems that common sense ain't too common amymore.
    My ride is a 2002 Camaro SS SLP #3296 with 30k, LTH, 3" Y, CME, Frost tune, K&N, ported TB, Blackwing lid, Bellows, MSD, Denso Iridium, and 85mm MAF, Bilsteins, Eibach springs, SLP strut brace, Adj. Panhard, TA Girdle, UMI, Pro 5.0, Nitto NT555
    My wife has a 2004 GTO with the rare SAP, 18" wheels, K&N Cold Air System, MSD, Ported TB, Frost tune, Denso Iridium, Flowmaster cat-back, 3200 Yank, 75k

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Here's how I deal with people that disrespect my stuff..

Woopsie!

Hummer approved!XD

Black/ Silver

Think I should invest in a car cover huh? It's just like my trans am, when it wasn't garaged I would always find hand prints all over it !
    Last edited by 98TransAmWs-6; 09-13-2012 at 05:57 PM.

dbl clutch'n like i shld WICKEDLS1's Avatar

sebring silver
    Y2K SS CAMARO

Quote Originally Posted by 98TransAmWs-6 View Post
    Think I should invest in a car cover huh? It's just like my trans am, when it wasn't garaged I would always find hand prints all over it !
    i get that shit all the time!!!!! go to walmart to get some groceries or to the mall just after fully detailing the car and there are prints all over the windows and doors and what not!!! just wanna look at people and tell them to get the hell away from the car. time to invest in some of those stickers that say look but dont touch not that they will reall help

Black/ Silver

I am thinking of tazing the next person who touches my car

Blog Entries

black an red
    00 z28 and 00 corvette

I was in my dd just yesterday, me an my wife came outa walmart an there was a dent the size of a quarter on my drivers side front fender, im assuming some dumba** threw their dam door open, sad thing about it is that I parked out away from all the idiots an ill be damed they still got me!

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

This is why my car will never be parked in a lot anywhere without me standing next to it and also why it goes directly into a garage. I don't want to go to prison.
    Boost gets you laid, unless your name is Jon.

Black/ Silver

Quote Originally Posted by 35th-ANV-SS View Post
    This is why my car will never be parked in a lot anywhere without me standing next to it and also why it goes directly into a garage. I don't want to go to prison.
    That is what I do with my TA but I can't exactly do this with my Charger Daytona or at least while at work.

Quote Originally Posted by hall'sz28 View Post
    I was in my dd just yesterday, me an my wife came outa walmart an there was a dent the size of a quarter on my drivers side front fender, im assuming some dumba** threw their dam door open, sad thing about it is that I parked out away from all the idiots an ill be damed they still got me!
    Apparently they are stalking you. But seriously sometimes it seems like they are looking for a nice car to ding up in the parking lot. Once my wifes sister backed into my TA and I had to get the door replaced. She acted like it was no big deal (her sister that is)! I was so freaking mad I wanted to bash her car up.
    Last edited by 98TransAmWs-6; 09-14-2012 at 10:32 PM.

Sunset Orange Metallic
    2002 Camaro SS M6

LOL that reminds me of when id take friends out to cruise and had washed and waxed and they would hang their arms out of the window and some how touch the door! AARRGGHH! I hate finger/hand prints on a shiny clean car!

Sunset Orange Metallic
    2002 Camaro SS M6

I am thinking of tazing the next person who touches my car
    Really..Ive always wanted to slightly electrify the body so if anyone touches it they get a good shock!!!

Sunset Orange Metallic
    2002 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by 35th-ANV-SS View Post
    Agree..I used to drive my buddys crazy because when looking for a parking spot theyd always see one real close to the place were we are going and say''why didnt you just take that one''?..Because i dont want my car doors all dinged up! It used to drive them nuts but i was worried about MY CAR not their layziness to walk!..Yeah usually when i cant see it...i wont leave it!

Sunset Orange Metallic
    2002 Camaro SS M6

[QUOTE=98TransAmWs-6

. Once my wifes sister backed into my TA and I had to get the door replaced. She acted like it was no big deal (her sister that is)! I was so freaking mad I wanted to bash her car up.[/QUOTE........]I found out that its because they only see cars as transportation to get them from point A to point B..theyre not like us they just dont understand....poor things!
    Last edited by SuperSSguy; 09-14-2012 at 11:04 PM.

Sunset Orange Metallic
    2002 Camaro SS M6

Whats worse then mud, fingerprints and grass clippings..Is a neighbor of mine decided to spray his fence white on a windy day and the overspray somehow got onto my car!! I had little fine dots all over the black part of the sail fin!! I keep it garaged but someone must have opened garage door or it came through the garage window?...Boy was i pissed off!

Black/ Silver

I have had people bang their doors on mine, enough to swap paint and bump into my cars bumper and swapped paint and not leave a note or anything. That was right after getting the bumper repainted too. That is wrong to do! Makes me want to get the whole car repainted and put one of those 3m clear car bras over the whole car to protect the paint. I also hate neighbors with outside cats, they always walk all over and scratch my cars with their claws.

Blog Entries

black an red
    00 z28 and 00 corvette

My dd is an 04 chevy tracker, I dont dare drive the vette or the z to the store. But still I try to keep my tracker nice, I guess to some people a car is a car, it doesn't matter to them if theirs looks like shit so it dont bother them to disrespect others.

Bottom line when it comes to trying to have something nice, avoid all the idiots at all cost lol

Mystic Teal Metallic:320c
    1998 Camaro Z/28

one time i had just washed and waxed my car and it was sitting in the driveway windows down ttops out and my moron neighbor decided to mow the grass which declines from my driveway with the blow hole towards my car had grass clippings on and in my car least to say we had a talk he could have asked me to move it or close it up ida made him wash it but thats something only i do my car is nothing special but it still looks good for the year and milage and me being the 4th owner

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information