Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

Someone keyed my car

Never thought it would happen but as I was cleaning the windows today I saw it on the driver side rear fender just behind the door. Anyone have any luck with any products out there? Most of it is only paint deep with a few pits going past that. I'll post a pic later today.

Custom Swirly Black
    2001 WS6 M6

Finger nail deep? Repaint.

It happened to my f-150 and I had to get 1/2 of my truck repainted. Fucker keyed from flatbed to front fender.

Paint deep with pits below that? I'm guessing you mean it's down to the primer?

Sounds like it's at least through the clear, so buffing is out. Without seeing it I can't say for sure, but you might get away with touchup. In most cases I end up repainting.

Sorry to hear it, alot of low life people out there.

Sunset Orange Metalic
    2001 Camaro SS

Amazes me how people can do things like that. I have an bottle of arctic white touch up from my old car I'm never gonna use, pm me your address and ill mail it to ya

Mean Black
    1998 Trans Am

I had my car keyed at the rear right fender. From the antena to the door. I used touch up paint and buff it real good. It doesnt look awesome but Im not painting the car until is necessary. Freaking people will keep doing shit like this...

Sorry to hear bro. I had a brand new s10 10 yrs ago. i loved that pickup, they keyed from the bed all the way to the front. I cursed so hard that i think the whole neighborhood heard me. i never have any problems with anyone so i figured is a bunch of fucking haters out there!!

Mean Black
    1998 Trans Am

and i don't race either so I know is not a loser doing it... lol

Pewter
    2001 Camaro SS hard top

Man that sucks, when I went to college in Michigan, my truck was one of the nicest cars at the school ( pretty poor town) and it got keyed all of the time with the worst one being from tailgate to headlight. jealous people are bitches, would have loved to catch someone doing it.

2001 3.8 Black - sold
    2000 SS Black M6

my v6 got keyed from headlight to tail light, also busted my my window....it was actually the same day i bought my SS, still have no idea who or why, but they scratched so deep it couged the metal, and made about a 1/8 inch wide path of missing paint

but where it was shallow, claybar and wax helped.

Pewter Metallic
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

thats why we need to keep full coverage on our cars stupid ppl will always commit stupid acts

BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

Spineless mfers! You don't fk with a mans car- ever. How could any normal human being do sh!t like this? Op post some pics if you can.

Red w/ silver Stripes
    2000 WS6 6 Speed

I don't see why in the f*** some spineless p.o.s would key someones car. I would hate to catch someone keying me again. I bought a 2001 f-150 after my first deployment, I was leaning between two but picked the blue one because the paint looked so good. Long story short three days later i came out to go to pt and it was keyed headlight to tail light 3 times on each side. all over the tailgate and hood. and i didn't know anyone there. Pisses me off to even hear of it now. good luck op.

I will you could set like 220 volts to your body panels when doors are locked, then we that key hit the metal it would lite them retards up. lol

I understand the frustration. I have no tolerance for it either. I've had people bang their door against my car while I'm sitting in it. Once they shut their door I open mine and slam it into their car while they are still standing there.

Mean Black
    1998 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by WS6SP33D View Post
    I don't see why in the f*** some spineless p.o.s would key someones car. I would hate to catch someone keying me again. I bought a 2001 f-150 after my first deployment, I was leaning between two but picked the blue one because the paint looked so good. Long story short three days later i came out to go to pt and it was keyed headlight to tail light 3 times on each side. all over the tailgate and hood. and i didn't know anyone there. Pisses me off to even hear of it now. good luck op.

I will you could set like 220 volts to your body panels when doors are locked, then we that key hit the metal it would lite them retards up. lol
    I like this idea.

Mean Black
    1998 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by Firebirdjones View Post
    I understand the frustration. I have no tolerance for it either. I've had people bang their door against my car while I'm sitting in it. Once they shut their door I open mine and slam it into their car while they are still standing there.
    OMG I did this one time as well. This grand marquis parks next to me and there is 4 older people in it. The passenger opens the door and i feel the hit. I was like , ok... then the rear passenger does the same. I was like, hell NOO!! I opened my door and hit their car. The driver lowers the window and asks me if I just hit their car, i said "yes just as your other people slamed their door twice at my car. He then asks his wife if she did and she lowered her head. They got out and didn't said anything else... fuckers...

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

Quote Originally Posted by JayTA98 View Post
    OMG I did this one time as well. This grand marquis parks next to me and there is 4 older people in it. The passenger opens the door and i feel the hit. I was like , ok... then the rear passenger does the same. I was like, hell NOO!! I opened my door and hit their car. The driver lowers the window and asks me if I just hit their car, i said "yes just as your other people slamed their door twice at my car. He then asks his wife if she did and she lowered her head. They got out and didn't said anything else... fuckers...
    HI5 Jay,

Long time ago I had a 84 Chevy truck, wasn't the nicest paint in the parking lot but still no excuse for keying it. I was out on my balcony looking in the parking lot when I see 2 A-holes walk by my truck, one keys it the other kicks the front turn signal light. I'm like I run out and confront them, both were drunk. We get into to it and needless to say serious ass whopping ensued. Left both bleeding in the lot while I called the MP's. MP's got there and we worked out a settlement, they wouldn't go to jail if they paid me for the light damage. I got $300 from them and the light only cost $40.

Also soon after I got a bumper sticker that said go ahead it's insured and I hit back

Mean Black
    1998 Trans Am

I believe you deserve the HI5! not only you get the satisfaction of ass whooping someone, you also get money for it. You are the man! MP? you were military scott?

Quote Originally Posted by JayTA98 View Post
    Crazy stuff. I've had it happen a few times (I almost always sit in the car when wife goes in the store) Sometimes it turns ugly, but the last time it happened the guy just turns around to look at me, I'm waiting for a response and he just walks off.
    And that's the problem, alot of people just don't give a rats arse.

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    I got a bumper sticker that said go ahead it's insured and I hit back
    I think everyone needs a bumper sticker like that (I'm on the hunt for one now ) It might make some people think twice. I've used the chrome horn a couple of times in my truck. I nice little bump to let them know really gets peoples attention But that's another subject.

Mean Black
    1998 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by Firebirdjones View Post
    Crazy stuff. I've had it happen a few times (I almost always sit in the car when wife goes in the store) Sometimes it turns ugly, but the last time it happened the guy just turns around to look at me, I'm waiting for a response and he just walks off.
    And that's the problem, alot of people just don't give a rats arse.
    yup they don't.

White
    95 Z28

There's just no respect for OPP anymore. Look at public places like parks or bathrooms. People who do crap like that deserve a good whipping. 20 lashes in public, put that on tv too. Bet it cuts down on destruction of property..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information