Thread: Perma seal wax

Black
    1999 ls1

Perma seal wax

I went to the autoshow and they had a demonstration for this stuff. Has any one used it or have heard of it, it looked like some good stuff but idunno
    www.permasealwax.com

Avus Silver
    2007 Audi RS4

I have some myself. I too picked it up at a car show. I also picked up a small plastic can of metal cleaner polish that comes in a powder form you mix up with a bit of water to form a paste.
    I'm yet to put the Perma Seal to any kind of test, to tell you the truth. The metal polish works ok, I've used better stuff than that.

Black
    1999 ls1

only one person has heard of this stuff!!! Wow it must not be that good then.

wax

guys,if you want to try some wax that will blow your mind which almost completly makes swerl marks a thing of the past even when looking at your ride at an angle when the sun dead on its EAGLE ONE Nano wax and use a micro cloth to wipe it off.I got turned on to it about 2 years ago and have tryed em all .beings my first real ride was a 87 GN and you know how black is!Let me know if any of you have ever tryed this stuff.

Silver
    '02 WS6

Quote Originally Posted by barnat View Post
    guys,if you want to try some wax that will blow your mind which almost completly makes swerl marks a thing of the past even when looking at your ride at an angle when the sun dead on its EAGLE ONE Nano wax and use a micro cloth to wipe it off.I got turned on to it about 2 years ago and have tryed em all .beings my first real ride was a 87 GN and you know how black is!Let me know if any of you have ever tryed this stuff.
    I just bought some off Ebay!! I have a black car and figured I'll take your advice. Thanks!

98T/Aformula
    I bought some perma seal wax/kit or whatever at the car show as well, it worked but was not blown away by it, so now looking at this thread im am going to try that Eagle One wax that barnat suggested ha ha !

Thread Information