Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

I think I get it

Having listened to the Zaino freaks for so many years I think I understand the "enthusiasm" now.
    It is not about the shine. Many other polishes will match Zaino for shine/depth/wet "look". Not beat it....but match it.
    It is not about the cost. Zaino does cost more per bottle than most....however when you use it ...it takes so little I think the cost factor is eliminated.
    It is not about how many coats......Lord knows I was about ready to toss the Zaino after coat 4 or 5. I always preferred Zymol as it was one coat and done. I'm not lazy mind you....but shit!!!!!
    Now I just finished coat 7. Yes that is right. 7 Coats over the past two months +/-......Z5/Z2/Z2/Z5/Z2/Z2/Z2....Z6 in between each coat....
    Here is the deal with Zaino....that stuff last.....I mean it is like armor on there....I can see now to keep that wet shine with zero swirls is now easy as hell...so in the long run...Zaino was a pain in the ass to get started with....but now....I clearly see the advantage of less time/work/money to maintain an incredible shine going forward....so OK....I see what you guys were trying to say now.....
    .PITA to start
    .Easy to maintain
    .Incredible shine

I get it now

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

CCW SP 500s 18x10 275/35 18x11 295/35
    SLP CME with GMMG style catback
    Painted manta stripe

Quote Originally Posted by konigandy6 View Post
    I'd rather be bi than full homo!!!!

NBM
    2000 WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    Now I just finished coat 7. Yes that is right. 7 Coats over the past two months +/-......Z5/Z2/Z2/Z5/Z2/Z2/Z2....Z6 in between each coat....
    Here is the deal with Zaino....that stuff last.....I mean it is like armor on there...

Don't get me wrong.....I like Zaino as much as the next guy.....

But 7 coats in 2 months how can you say it lasts.????
    Hell TW lasts 6 weeks with 1 coat......

Will admit it does get addicting though....
    2000 NBM WS6

/oo_________oo\
    |==_/_ws6_\_==|

><(((º>´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

How can I say that? Easy....drove it to a local "closed highway" races a week ago in the pouring rain....was behind every cattle truck and the GTO was covered in road grime and mud....when I washed it....I could feel the difference....shit just slid off....Zaino was on there....I could feel it....and shined like I had just waxed it....

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

I put two coats of my wax on the T/A yesterday. Can barely even tell I dipped into the jar.

I have nothing against Zaino...I just don't use it.

As for durability...I will take RejeX over anything I have tried. A single coat will go 5-6 months.

NBM
    2000 WS6

How can I say that? Easy....drove it to a local "closed highway" races a week ago in the pouring rain....was behind every cattle truck and the GTO was covered in road grime and mud....when I washed it....I could feel the difference....shit just slid off....Zaino was on there....I could feel it....and shined like I had just waxed it....
    All I'm saying is put a coat of anything on once a week for the next 7 weeks and see if its any different............

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Quote Originally Posted by 4get gto View Post
    All I'm saying is put a coat of anything on once a week for the next 7 weeks and see if its any different............
    I hear you....but I am saying this shit feels like armor...but I agree...time will tell....

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

that answered my question....

Black
    2002 WS6

I hear you....but I am saying this shit feels like armor...but I agree...time will tell....
    I started using Zanio last year. Went through the whole routine starting with claybar, etc. The good news is it still looks great. I expect to add another coat or two soon but looking at the car it doesn't even look like it is needed. As far as I can tell claybaring is a one time event. After that a little regular maintenance is all that is needed. I am sold on the product.

Thread Information