Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GTO Detail pics

Impulse Blurr
    2004 GTO

Red face GTO Detail pics

I finally got it looking good enough to represent.
    I used the following products . . .
    Turtle Wax Ice claybar "System" (comes as a kit with wash, bar and spray)
    Meguiars Gold Class wash
    Meguiars Deep Crystal polish
    Meguiars NXT 2.0 wax
    Auto Glym 07B plastic and rubber cleaner
    I've washed the car twice since the detail. I've also included pics of the new stereo head unit. I hope that you enjoy the pictures and that the workmanship and photography are up to your LOFTY standards.

Why yes that is a BMR skid guard. Sarge is probably checking to see if my alignment is a true as I said it is.

Yes that is a Harrop with 3" exhaust and a magnaflow 3" bullet with highflow cats. Too bad you can't see the Pedders bushing kit, a FULL kit at that!

I saved what I think is the best for last . . . Calender worthy?

Thank you for your time.

Impulse Blurr
    2004 GTO

Damn, not even an atta boy? Can't a brother get some love? I did all the work myself save for the exhaust and the tires. Tough crowd, tough crowd (Rodney Dangerfield)

Pewter
    Camaro 2000 SS M6

nice looking ride man !!

very clean

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Sharp looking GTO

black
    02 HAWK aka the beast

Love the color.

Black
    2004 GTO

nice ride man! IBM would have been my second color choice.

Impulse Blurr
    2004 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by BKHgto04 View Post
    nice ride man! IBM would have been my second color choice.
    It was my first. That's mostly why it has an A4, if not the only other one near here with an M6 at the time was silver and I like that color the least.
    Thanks to all the rest of you for your accolades. I put a lot of work into this car but I'm trying to keep it looking stock but neat on the outside so as not to draw too much attention. I like stealth. I might do staggered 18s or 19s eventually.

LSX Tuner/Mechanic

purple
    2057 Bugatti

Good looking car man. That's a spiffy looking headunit you've got there too.

Impulse Blurr
    2004 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by Damian View Post
    Good looking car man. That's a spiffy looking headunit you've got there too.
    Thanks brah, the HU really woke up the sound system. That stock unit was GARBAGE! Much like the stock bushings and diff mount.

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Ya did a nice job on that goat...very nice job.

Navy Blue Metallic
    '00 Formy A4

Lookin' good!! That's a beautiful color too!

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Looking @ the excellent shape that car is in. Amazingly clean and strait after being stollen once.. Nice work man!
    :\Users\Steven\Pictures\d6ftg5nh.gif

Suggestion: If you are particularly irritated by another member's posting habits and are constantly fighting the urge to flame them, you can click on that person's profile, and select "Add to ignore list." This will make that person's posts invisible to you.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

good looking car. I can tell you that last shot, even though it's nice, probably wouldn't get a ton of votes due to the sign and tree growing out of the hood. I know it sounds like nickel and dime stuff but people notice that kinda thing.

Impulse Blurr
    2004 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    good looking car. I can tell you that last shot, even though it's nice, probably wouldn't get a ton of votes due to the sign and tree growing out of the hood. I know it sounds like nickel and dime stuff but people notice that kinda thing.
    I like the irony of the no parking sign and I'll see what the landscapers can do!

Impulse Blurr
    2004 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by Smittro View Post
    Looking @ the excellent shape that car is in. Amazingly clean and strait after being stollen once.. Nice work man!
    I took it to a really top notch shop in fairly upper class part of town. (Not that I live in a slum, just dahntahn) There were some really upscale units in there. BMWs Mercs and even an Audi S5 which had only been out for a couple of months at that time. Plus I asked the woman who was writing my car up if they had ever worked on a GTO before and she replied "Everything comes out of Australia". After that I felt confident. It was only superficial damage. The front fascia was scuffed up and the drivers side fender looked like it had come into contact with a sign post. Both were replaced with new parts and they matched the paint perfectly. ($3300) Allstate was really cool about the whole thing and renewed my policy at the same premium I had before. Get this . . . . $88 a MONTH! My prior carrier was Bristol West (outta Da' Burgh) and they were charging me twice that.

On a side note: My brother is a dick. He sold me out for the 2nd time on coming down here for vacation. If you see him feel free to drop kick him in the ass for me. I'm not talking to him but I talk to my sister in McKeesport frequently. Nice winter you had up there

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Quote Originally Posted by Goat-E View Post
    I took it to a really top notch shop in fairly upper class part of town. (Not that I live in a slum, just dahntahn) There were some really upscale units in there. BMWs Mercs and even an Audi S5 which had only been out for a couple of months at that time. Plus I asked the woman who was writing my car up if they had ever worked on a GTO before and she replied "Everything comes out of Australia". After that I felt confident. It was only superficial damage. The front fascia was scuffed up and the drivers side fender looked like it had come into contact with a sign post. Both were replaced with new parts and they matched the paint perfectly. ($3300) Allstate was really cool about the whole thing and renewed my policy at the same premium I had before. Get this . . . . $88 a MONTH! My prior carrier was Bristol West (outta Da' Burgh) and they were charging me twice that.

On a side note: My brother is a dick. He sold me out for the 2nd time on coming down here for vacation. If you see him feel free to drop kick him in the ass for me. I'm not talking to him but I talk to my sister in McKeesport frequently. Nice winter you had up there
    Yeah I pay 80 bucks a month on the 18 year old Lumina I plead the 5th on what I pay for her to drive the Camaro but it could be do to my wifes age though. Oh and nice winter huh?

NO! This was taken @ our summer home.
    Last edited by Smittro; 04-30-2010 at 06:54 AM.

White
    2008 Hummer H3

This was @ our place in Arnold........ The neighbors Cavalier is in this one it's in front of the white house with green trim see it?

Last edited by Smittro; 04-30-2010 at 07:18 AM.

Impulse Blurr
    2004 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by Smittro View Post
    Yeah I pay 80 bucks a month on the 18 year old Lumina I plead the 5th on what I pay for her to drive the Camaro but it could be do to my wifes age though. Oh and nice winter huh?
    NO! This was taken @ our summer home.
    Yeah, when I WAS talking to my bro he said everything was moving so slow outside it was like the MATRIX. My sister lost electricity for about 3 days. I'm running around in a sweat shirt down here and everybody is going "It's freezing". I told them I'd bring some folks down from Pa. to slap the piss out of them. I think it got down to about 30* twice. I put on a jacket . . . .
    I also think I turned on the heat once maybe twice. Loving those $30 electricity bills! You can gimme one of these if you like> I don't mind LoL!!!!
    I would post a picture of what it looked like down here but it's always the same. Just a shorts no shorts kinda gig.
    Last edited by Goat-E; 04-30-2010 at 07:13 AM.

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Quote Originally Posted by Goat-E View Post
    Yeah, when I WAS talking to my bro he said everything was moving so slow outside it was like the MATRIX. My sister lost electricity for about 3 days. I'm running around in a sweat shirt down here and everybody is going "It's freezing". I told them I'd bring some folks down from Pa. to slap the piss out of them. I think it got down to about 30* twice. I put on a jacket . . . .
    I also think I turned on the heat once maybe twice. Loving those $30 electricity bills! You can gimme one of these if you like> I don't mind LoL!!!!
    I would post a picture of what it looked like down here but it's always the same. Just a shorts no shorts kinda gig.
    I would'nt want to curse you by giving you the Arnold place. We'll be lucky to sell it for a loss.. We lost 30k on it when the markets fell through.

Navy Blue
    Chevrolet Camaro SS

Were in south Florida do u live

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information