red
    2000 camaro

okay, more monsoon stuff..

hey, i just joined and i have something on my mind bothering me... i've been looking at some forums and i found one where someone figured out how to bypass the monsoon amplifier in his firebird, but the pinout link for either camaro of firebird did not work. i'm desperately trying to add something to my car that adds to more of a wow factor. i've done car audio for a while and this one just blows my mind because i've been looking all over the net for diagrams for the 2000 monsoon amp pinout so i can directly connect the speakers from the HU and not the amp and have failed every time.. so if anyone, ANYONE can help me and have done it or has experience doing it that way then please let me know how and what wires and stuff. btw it's a 2000 t-top camaro w/ monsoon.

Sebring Silver Metalic
    2002 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by plumpkibbles View Post
    hey, i just joined and i have something on my mind bothering me... i've been looking at some forums and i found one where someone figured out how to bypass the monsoon amplifier in his firebird, but the pinout link for either camaro of firebird did not work. i'm desperately trying to add something to my car that adds to more of a wow factor. i've done car audio for a while and this one just blows my mind because i've been looking all over the net for diagrams for the 2000 monsoon amp pinout so i can directly connect the speakers from the HU and not the amp and have failed every time.. so if anyone, ANYONE can help me and have done it or has experience doing it that way then please let me know how and what wires and stuff. btw it's a 2000 t-top camaro w/ monsoon.
    if you haven't already, search here using monsoon.

I can't remember which wire diagram i used. I know I have posted a few items regarding the mosoon head unit. It was back when I was trying to add radio controls an I needed to figure out some of the pin outs.

good luck, i know the diagrams are in here. try, http://www.ls1.com/forums/showthread...hlight=monsoon

Thread Information